• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heritage August Auction

80 posts in this topic

Sitting this one out...not a single MMC in grade that I'm looking for.

Jim

You're not tempted to go for anything else ?

Trying my hand at this thing called discipline :insane:

Jim

So what are the odds on Jim buying a second MC #1?

not as good as my odds lol

Sitting this one out...not a single MMC in grade that I'm looking for.

Jim

You're not tempted to go for anything else ?

Trying my hand at this thing called discipline :insane:

Jim

So what are the odds on Jim buying a second MC #1?

A trillion to one, and I'd advise you on not wasting your dollar/pound :gossip:

Jim

There are several nice Duck books in the auction. Just got a chance to look last night.

You will have a good chance of winning them as the USD strengthening against European currencies has weakened the buuying power of a large number of duck collectors.

There are several nice Duck books in the auction. Just got a chance to look last night.

yeah those are some sick books.. Barks FC's and early Uncle Scrooge's.. I'm bidding on one of them, thats all my budget can take

You will have a good chance of winning them as the USD strengthening against European currencies has weakened the buuying power of a large number of duck collectors.

:o

My strong advice is to stay away from the high grade Ducks. They peaked in 2005-2007, and are now so much toxic waste for the reasons George stated. Give them a big pass.

My strong advice is to stay away from the high grade Ducks. They peaked in 2005-2007, and are now so much toxic waste for the reasons George stated. Give them a big pass.

So if I am hearing you right, you are saying go all in on the Ducks?

:whistle:

:banana:

Europe will take them lol