• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Creator Signed Books - non-sig series: Savage Dragon, X-Men, Wetworks, Etc CHEEP

13 posts in this topic

SalesHeader.jpg

Welcome once again to another krappy Modern sales thread!

First of all: no probation rejects, no whiners.The more threadkrapping and the like the better!

This time around, it's all signed books (non-sig series). Most of these are early Image titles, so I'm not sure what kind of interest there will be, but that's why they're cheap :)

Since these aren't sig series and were not signed in my presence, I cannot guarantee their authenticity. What I can tell you about them is that they came as part of a collection of moderns that I bought a while back and the guy was pretty proud of them. Said he got them signed in person at a mass appearance of Image creators at a promotional event at Atomic Comics in Phoenix several years ago. While I was trying to come up with an offer for him for the rest of his books, he threw them in at the last minute. I believe all the sigs are legit, but you can decide for yourselves.

I may accept offers to make a video of myself burning any books with Liefeld signatures, so don't be afraid to send a PM to inquire about this possibility. Alternatively, if you actually want a book signed by Rob and are too embarrassed to admit it, you can also feel free to PM me. I won't tell anyone, I promise. However you may be expected to pay a slight handling/privacy fee depending on your board stature.

Some of the titles you'll find here:

X-Men

Captain America

Youngblood

Scimidar

Spawn

Savage Dragon

Signatures by: Kevin Smith, Liefeld, Lee, Valentino, Williams, Portacio.

Pricing: $2.00-$5.00 each. If I miss something major (or minor) when your books arrive, I'll make good on it however you like. I've never had someone go away unhappy and I'm not going to start now.

Shipping: Actual cost, you pick the method you like (media or priority). International is fine, same rules apply though and can be hefty (which you likely already know). Once the sale is over, I'll PM you the invoice, you can give me your address and method of shipping and I'll get you a shipping price.

Books to come!

I may accept offers to make a video of myself burning any books with Liefeld signatures, so don't be afraid to send a PM to inquire about this possibility. Alternatively, if you actually want a book signed by Rob and are too embarrassed to admit it, you can also feel free to PM me. I won't tell anyone, I promise. However you may be expected to pay a slight handling/privacy fee depending on your board stature.

:roflmao:

th_BatmanRobin01.jpg th_BatmanSpawn.jpg th_CaptainAmerica03.jpg th_Jay01.jpg th_NewMen01.jpg

Batman and Robin 1 signed by Jim Lee Your Price: $4.00 :news:SOLD to bheezy19!

Batman/Spawn signed by Todd McFarlane Your Price: $5.00 :news:SOLD to bheezy19!

Captain America 3 signed by Rob Liefeld Your Price: $2.00

Jay and Silent Bob signed by Kevin Smith Your Price: $2.00 :news:SOLD to bheezy19!

New Men 1 signed by Rob Liefeld Your Price: $2.00

th_Savage01.jpg th_Savage01b.jpg th_Savage02.jpg th_Scimidar04.jpg th_Wetworks01.jpg

Savage Dragon 1 signed by Erik Larsen Your Price: $4.00

Savage Dragon 1b signed by Erik Larsen Your Price: $4.00 :news:SOLD to bheezy19!

Savage Dragon 2 signed by Erik Larsen Your Price: $2.00

Scimidar 4 signed by Jim Valentino Your Price: $2.00

Wetworks 1 signed by Whilce Portacio Your Price: $3.00

th_Wetworks02.jpg th_Wetworks03.jpg th_Wetworks04.jpg th_Wetworks05.jpg th_Wetworks06.jpg

Wetworks 2 signed by Whilce Portacio Your Price: $2.00

Wetworks 3 signed by Whilce Portacio Your Price: $2.00

Wetworks 4 signed by Whilce Portacio Your Price: $2.00

Wetworks 5 signed by Whilce Portacio Your Price: $2.00

Wetworks 6 signed by Whilce Portacio Your Price: $2.00

th_Wetworks07.jpg th_Wildcats01.jpg th_XForce09.jpg th_Xmen01.jpg th_Xmen01b.jpg th_Youngblood04.jpg

Wetworks 7 signed by Whilce Portacio Your Price: $2.00

Wildcats 1 signed by Jim Lee Your Price: $3.00

X-Force 9 signed by Rob Liefeld Your Price: $2.00

X-Men 1 (gatefold cover) signed by Scott Williams & Jim Lee Your Price: $5.00 :news:SOLD to bheezy19!

X-Men 1 (Magneto cover) signed by Jim Lee Your Price: $2.00 :news:SOLD to bheezy19!

Youngblood 4 signed by Rob Liefeld Your Price: $2.00