• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where the $#%@#$ is cd4ever?

67 posts in this topic

I thought this guy was cool, what's the problem Roy???

hm

Whoa, John is cool.

I'm just trying to get him to make an appearance.

:grin:

Please don't PM me with a $ value that makes my children's nutrition budget look like they are owing Mickey Mouse 8 decades worth of pancakes.

I've read this metaphor a couple of times and I still don't get it. ??? Maybe coffee will help.

I agree. Maybe by nutritional value he means caloric count which would be naturally be high if one at a lot of pancakes over the course of 8 years thereby implying "don't ask for a large dollar sum."

But I really don't know how Mickey Mouse factors into it. :shrug:

I think he's offering to donate money if we can get John to come back here and post. If we can do this, we can choose the dollar amount for him to donate, just don't go overboard with the number you give him.

:idea:

Mickey Mouse ??? At this point, I don't even know if Roy wrote that part of the post. He's just not making sense these days. :(

:sorry:

My head hurts....

This'll help:

or maybe this:

Which do you prefer? Discuss.

:popcorn:

Please don't PM me with a $ value that makes my children's nutrition budget look like they are owing Mickey Mouse 8 decades worth of pancakes.

I've read this metaphor a couple of times and I still don't get it. ??? Maybe coffee will help.

I agree. Maybe by nutritional value he means caloric count which would be naturally be high if one at a lot of pancakes over the course of 8 years thereby implying "don't ask for a large dollar sum."

But I really don't know how Mickey Mouse factors into it. :shrug:

I think he's offering to donate money if we can get John to come back here and post. If we can do this, we can choose the dollar amount for him to donate, just don't go overboard with the number you give him.

Mickey Mouse ??? At this point, I don't even know if Roy wrote that part of the post. He's just not making sense these days. :(

:sorry:

:foryou: Don't tell seanfingh but I was just trying to be funny.

I smoked a j, watched Mulholland Drive, had four shots of Patron and hit myself in the head with tackhammer, and I still can't make any sense of this.

As a matter of fact it is one of the most confoundingly ridiculous things I've read in a long time. I can't stop reading it, trying to glean some iota of sense from it. I'm going to try one of my own. it's like a retarded Roy MadLib:

"Please don't PM me with a dance routine that makes my cousin's nipple ring ledger look like it is selling Biz Markee 11 millenia of lawn darts."

fun!

Please don't pm me for records of time travel that makes the popes blue suede shoes shrivel up like an 800 pound toaster.

I smoked a j, watched Mulholland Drive, had four shots of Patron and hit myself in the head with tackhammer, and I still can't make any sense of this.

As a matter of fact it is one of the most confoundingly ridiculous things I've read in a long time. I can't stop reading it, trying to glean some iota of sense from it. I'm going to try one of my own. it's like a retarded Roy MadLib:

"Please don't PM me with a dance routine that makes my cousin's nipple ring ledger look like it is selling Biz Markee 11 millenia of lawn darts."

:roflmao:

fun!

Please don't pm me for records of time travel that makes the popes blue suede shoes shrivel up like an 800 pound toaster.

:applause:

Use a bigger hammer (thumbs u

Try a bigger hammer?

..... always a bigger hammer (thumbs u

I've just run it through an English-Spanish translator and it's actually making a bit more sense now. (thumbs u

Haga por favor no P.M. mí con un $ valor que hace presupuesto de la nutrición de mis niños se parece a deben ratón Mickey 8 valor de décadas de tortitas.

I've just run it through an English-Spanish translator and it's actually making a bit more sense now. (thumbs u

Haga por favor no P.M. mí con un $ valor que hace presupuesto de la nutrición de mis niños se parece a deben ratón Mickey 8 valor de décadas de tortitas.

doh! It's seems so obvious now.