• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where the $#%@#$ is cd4ever?

67 posts in this topic

:idea:

I've just run it through an English-Spanish translator and it's actually making a bit more sense now. (thumbs u

Haga por favor no P.M. mí con un $ valor que hace presupuesto de la nutrición de mis niños se parece a deben ratón Mickey 8 valor de décadas de tortitas.

I translated that back to english and it now makes perfect sense:

Value makes please nonP.M. me with a $ that makes budget of the nutrition of my children is looked like must to mouse Mickey 8 value of decades of tortitas.

Oooh, that was close.

:shy:

So if this thread drops off the first page of CG then the offer swan dives into oblivion along with my hopes of making a memorable thread.

If it stays in CG until John posts then the offer stands.

Is that fair?

:grin:

Anybody have any good spam material?

Think FRIDAY!!!!

:whee:

Oooh, that was close.

So if this thread drops off the first page of CG then the offer swan dives into oblivion along with my hopes of making a memorable thread.

Is that fair?

Think FRIDAY!!!!

I will take some of what you are on!

Oooh, that was close.

Is that fair?

Think FRIDAY!!!!

It's free and it's everywhere!

:ohnoez:

Oooh, that was close.

Is that fair?

Think FRIDAY!!!!

It's free and it's everywhere!

:ohnoez:

Sweet!

I think John has been traveling lately, and only checking in occasionally. He pm'd me 7/7 about 10 days after his latest sales thread (he said he would be gone for awhile), then disappeared again. He was just letting me know he shipped my books. He has not read my reply of 7/7, so assume he is off on another trip.

I'm going to be near his house tomorrow looking at a small comic collection. I could knock on the door and ask him to post something on the boards. Although we've actually only met once in person and it was only for about a minute.

I'm going to be near his house tomorrow looking at a small comic collection. I could knock on the door and ask him to post something on the boards. Although we've actually only met once in person and it was only for about a minute.

I'm thinking that if you get Stella to post on here that's worth double the points.

:baiting: