• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

REQ: TWD font for display case project, preview inside

34 posts in this topic

Was looking through the comic room and other comic display case threads and had an :idea:

I want to make my own display case,west coast custom style :banana:

So if anybody has the walking dead font or something very close i'd appreciate it :wishluck::)

Digicam did not like the red led but here's a little preview:

sandblast1.jpgsandblast2.jpg

Imagine you have a display case of some sort with 3 slabs side by side

put an acrylic sign on top that light up

I want it for a WD display case i'm going to build so need the WD font for it.

What's so hard about this to understand (shrug)

Another example

transparentledphotoframe_166890.jpg

Here are 3 options for you. They are not an exact match, but may be close

enough for your purposes.

walking-dead-fonts.jpg

The top one is a knockoff of Night of the Living Dead and it is called "Deanna".

It is available for free download from 1001fonts.com

The middle one is called "Evil of Frankenstein". It is at dafont.com

The bottom one is "mondo-beyondo" and is at the 1001fonts.com site.

Hope that helps. :)

Thank you Flee-Marquette (thumbs u

Apparently i already had the mondo font but can't make it look like that (the outlining) doh!(shrug)

If you are in Photoshop, after you have typed in your text, duplicate the text layer.

On the layer underneath go to layer styles and apply a stroke (black) of 10 pixels

or so. On the text layer on top, go to layer styles and apply a stroke (white) of

5 pixels or so. Obviously depending on the resolution of your image the stroke

values will be larger or smaller. You just have to play with the numbers until it looks

right.

100 views and not a peep (shrug)

Not even some, dude, that's lame mockery :baiting:

(i can take it)

It's not mockery, it's simply miscommunication.

You didn't use the word "sign" until your 4th post. :baiting:

I've taken the liberty of editing your thread title above. :sumo:

Apparently i already had the mondo font but can't make it look like that (the outlining) doh!(shrug)

If you are in Photoshop, after you have typed in your text, duplicate the text layer.

On the layer underneath go to layer styles and apply a stroke (black) of 10 pixels

or so. On the text layer on top, go to layer styles and apply a stroke (white) of

values will be larger or smaller. You just have to play with the numbers until it looks

right.

Nice tip! I do almost all my text stylizing between Photoshop and Illustrator (use Flash and Fireworks as well as they tend to have more simplified drawing tools for vector graphics). Otherwise I'll use a Photoshop 3rd-party filter - can't say I've ever used this technique before. I'll have to give it a try. (thumbs u

right.

Nice tip! I do almost all my text stylizing between Photoshop and Illustrator (use Flash and Fireworks as well as they tend to have more simplified drawing tools for vector graphics). Otherwise I'll use a Photoshop 3rd-party filter - can't say I've ever used this technique before. I'll have to give it a try. (thumbs u

(thumbs u The CS5 Extended version of Photoshop has new 3d text capabilities

that I can't wait to play with. I need to spend more time in Illustrator and Flash,

but can't seem to break away from PS. :juggle:

right.

(thumbs u The CS5 Extended version of Photoshop has new 3d text capabilities

that I can't wait to play with. I need to spend more time in Illustrator and Flash,

but can't seem to break away from PS. :juggle:

I just tell people it can't be done then take the rest of the day off. :makepoint: