• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Family averts forclosure by finding Action #1 in the basement (real story)

93 posts in this topic

When I moved alls I found was half a dead ing squirrel, had to peel it off the basement carpet with a snow shovel... Good times.

What did it sell for on Ebay? There are people that will buy anything on Ebay.

It was only the back-half. If it were the shoulders and head probably a cool million on comic connect..

I wonder if Danny Dupcak was involved in this find. Paging Greg Eides.

:jokealert:

Wonder how many Action #1's will appear because fo this article and everyone going to their basements and attics searching.

Seems like every few months someone is finding a Detective 27 or Action 1?

maybe the economy plays a role and people are cashing out?

All I know is if I had Action 1 in my basement I let my son and daughter know about it, so they wouldn`t have to find it by accident. ;)

"The fortuitous find occurred when the anonymous family began the painful process of packing up their home due to a bank's foreclosure proceedings. The house had been in the family's possession since the 1950s"

When did they start offering 60+ year mortgages?

"The fortuitous find occurred when the anonymous family began the painful process of packing up their home due to a bank's foreclosure proceedings. The house had been in the family's possession since the 1950s"

When did they start offering 60+ year mortgages?

this is the US. they took out a second to buy an SUV and an HDTV.