• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ANOTHER AF15 SCAM!!

8 posts in this topic

Actually it wasn't the lack of previous sales, inability to provide more photos, unwillingness to provide a home telephone number, the private auction, or the money order/wire transfer only that convinced me. I used to own that copy. He's not the person I sold it to. Also that copy has been restored, and had at least 4 previous owners (not 2 like the seller listed)

Item ended!

I was complaining about the auction to my girlfriend because I was really upset after having just dealt with 4 of 5 scams where people were trying to copy my Superman 1 auction.. Apparantly later she wrote the seller a really nasty E-mail and put the fear of god into him.. a few hours later the auction was taken down acclaim.gif

Actually it wasn't the lack of previous sales, inability to provide more photos, unwillingness to provide a home telephone number, the private auction, or the money order/wire transfer only that convinced me. I used to own that copy. He's not the person I sold it to. Also that copy has been restored, and had at least 4 previous owners (not 2 like the seller listed)

Since you onced owned the book that would be a good clue! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

27_laughing.gif

thumbsup2.gif

Since you onced owned the book that would be a good clue! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

27_laughing.gif

thumbsup2.gif

yup - can't get much more concrete evidence than that 893scratchchin-thumb.gif