• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stabbing at SDCC.

75 posts in this topic

I must be reading that wrong because I'm reading that as ford was taken out in handcuffs for making fun of it

That's just a total lack of English skills by the writer.

While pizzing all over a neighbor's lawn, a man took his dog for a walk.

What's so bizarre is that this maroon who stabbed the victim is going to get a real taste of reality - a record for a violent crime, not even counting any potential jail time, which will follow him forever and really limit his career opportunities.He's probably blubbering right now, guaranteed.

It's tough out there and I know a guy who got hired, then canned, all because of a single DWI when he was a younger turned up on a routine check - otherwise he's clean as a whistle.

All for a freaking seat at some useless funny book forum. What is world coming to. doh!

I wonder if his entry badge is available hm

What's so bizarre is that this maroon who stabbed the victim is going to get a real taste of reality - a record for a violent crime, not even counting any potential jail time, which will follow him forever and really limit his career opportunities.He's probably blubbering right now, guaranteed.

It's tough out there and I know a guy who got hired, then canned, all because of a single DWI when he was a younger turned up on a routine check - otherwise he's clean as a whistle.

All for a freaking seat at some useless funny book forum. What is world coming to. doh!

Tell me about it. I just had a fingerprint/ background check for my new job with the bank. They told me that they don't just go back 10 years anymore, but your entire adult life; this is due to federal regulations and the need to be bonded. I was told that they weed out a lot of potential employees due to this. Even a a shoplifting charge as a 19 year old cost one guy a position and that was 20 years ago.

It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye.

Never was this saying more true.

I must be reading that wrong because I'm reading that as ford was taken out in handcuffs for making fun of it

That's just a total lack of English skills by the writer.

While pizzing all over a neighbor's lawn, a man took his dog for a walk.

:roflmao: visual image! ahhh!

In the eye, with a pen. Revenge of the nerd.

Seriously, if you are going to stab someone...a pen?

What would Crocodile Dundee say about that?

CrocodileDundee-Thatsaknifescene-8x6.jpg

Good thing it wasn't the Goon panel...

True....Powell would have already been named a defendant in the suit if that were true.

franky3.JPG

I'm just wondering what was going through the perp's mind in the milliseconds prior to the attack;

"OK, this my friend's seat, and I'm not going to give it up for any reason. I bet if I stab this guy with my pen, everyone else will give me a wide berth, respect my friend's seat, and there will be no repercussions whatsoever!"

I'm just wondering what was going through the perp's mind in the milliseconds prior to the attack;

"OK, this my friend's seat, and I'm not going to give it up for any reason. I bet if I stab this guy with my pen, everyone else will give me a wide berth, respect my friend's seat, and there will be no repercussions whatsoever!"

You got it mixed up. Seat wanter stabbed seat saver.

Does this mean the pen is mightier than the sword?
With all the cosplay swords and helmet mounted miniguns running around, I'm a little underwhelmed at his weapon of choice. I would have went with the nunchucks.

Does this mean the pen is mightier than the sword?

He's obviously a fan of the Cinema..

Both of the Cusack

grossepoint116.jpeg

And Pesci schools of thought.

pesci.jpg

Or perhaps a Heroes fan, disgruntled by the show's canceling and looking for any reason to snap.

zachary-quinto-pen-stabbed-eye.jpg