• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ryan Reynolds is the MAN

39 posts in this topic

Lucky little kid gets a nice goody out of it as well

I knew he was the perfect guy for his role.

Here's an easier to click link....

Lucky little kid gets a nice goody out of it as well

As much as he was writing on that book, I wouldn't be surprised if he wrote the entire Green Lantern oath on there.

What a cool gift! :cloud9:

I don't know much about Green Lantern other than what little I saw as a kid in cartoons but I am really looking forward to this movie! It seems that actors who really enjoy bringing certain characters to life always make the best movies.

Ryan Reynolds really seems to be embracing the super hero world.

I like Reynolds as a comedic actor, but I have long thoughts about whether he's going to be able to pull off playing Green Lantern. Hal Jordan is not a funny, sarcastic person and those are traits that Reynolds seems to bring to just about every character he plays.

I might not be a GL fan, but frankly, I'm all for seeing comic book movies take off. While I won't be an opening night attendee, if the reviews are good, I might go if I can convince Mrs. Mac Man :grin:

I agree Logan510, but give it a chance. Maybe the character will have some Kyle Rayner elements?

If he's supposed to be Hal Jordan...why would I ever want to see bits of Kyle Rayner in the character? I won't pre judge the movie until I at least see a trailer, which will give a good idea whether it'll stink or not.

I like Reynolds as a comedic actor, but I have long thoughts about whether he's going to be able to pull off playing Green Lantern. Hal Jordan is not a funny, sarcastic person and those are traits that Reynolds seems to bring to just about every character he plays.

You might find this of some interest then.

SPOILERS!!!!!SPOILERS!!!!!SPOILERS!!!!!

http://io9.com/5595534/10-things-we-learned-about-green-lantern-at-comic-con-today?skyline=true&s=i