• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A stack of pretty cool moderns :) (about 25 or so individually scanned/priced)

26 posts in this topic

:hi:

I have a few books that were a little to cool/nice to list in my dutch auction threads last month (I am doing some more of those soon and can hold shipping fyi)

No probationers please.

First :takeit: wins via pm or the thread. Best offers will most likely be accepted as the prices are basically off the top of my head. Just pm me, im easy to deal with.

I will ship anywhere in the world however you want. media, priority,international etc are no problem :)

Here is a book that i think is very low distribution. It was available for a 20$ donation @ my LCS

9.8 all day long.

10$

scan0028.jpg

scan0029.jpg

HTF last issue (printed like 10 years after 93)

9.6, but if you submitted it to cgc id say it has at least a 50/50 shot at 9.8. Just a tiny bit of wear bottom of spine back cover.

10$

scan0030.jpg

scan0031.jpg

HTF issue near the end of the run.

9.6, again if you were to sub this book i think they would give it 9.8. Only flaws are production related.

10$

scan0032.jpg

scan0033.jpg

HTF last issue (printed like 10 years after 93)

9.6, but if you submitted it to cgc id say it has at least a 50/50 shot at 9.8. Just a tiny bit of wear bottom of spine back cover.

scan0030.jpg

You gonna put a price on this? :taptaptap: