• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AUCTION! WALKING DEAD #75 RETAILER VAR & TRUE BLOOD#1 VAR - SOLD !

24 posts in this topic

TRUE BLOOD # 1 (1 IN 10 VARIANT) & WALKING DEAD # 75 RETAILER APPRECIATION VARIANT... BOTH COPIES 9.6 OR BETTER.

Lets do an OLD SCHOOL AUCTION on these two books as one lot.

Highest bidder by MIDNIGHT EST takes the prizes.

Bidding starts at $20 bucks... please bid in $1 or more increments.

As per the rules I have to put a BUY IT NOW price, so lets say that price would be $50.

- First takeit.gif gets it and trumps any and all PM's.

- I ship everything and anything BOXED with delivery confirmation, no envelopes. Artwork will be shipped flat and secure to stay flat.

- Shipping with delivery confirmation is FREE IN THE USA on this item. INTERNATIONAL bidders, sorry but you have to pay full postage, customs and insurance on these lots.

- We take PAYPAL ONLY! Paypal has different ways to save buyer and seller money, anything that saves me money is MUCH APPRECIATED, but of course not required. Once you win, just PM me your paypal billing address and I'll get you a invoice out asap or I can send you my paypal address to send payment to.

WIN AND PAY TONIGHT... IT GOES IN THE MAIL TUESDAY MORNING!

Michael

IMG_0734.jpg

How much is shipping to Singapore? :eek: Possible to share come shipping cost? Does the WD #75 come with the poster? eh just to confirm, it's 10pm now, exactly 2 hours to go?

Have no idea what it would cost to ship to Singapore... only after I get it to the post office and they tell me would I know I guess.

That said probably wouldn't want to share in the shipping cost... especially since this is an auction and I don't know what end total will be. Unless you want to do the BUY IT NOW at $50... I suppose I could chip in $5 on the ship price to you... otherwise probably not. Yes , there is only about an hour and 20 minutes left as I type this.

$31

Aren't you supposed to be on vacation? :taptaptap:

$34

FIGHT ON THE TRACK BTW LONETREE & BRYAN... LONETREE HAS BEEN PUT ON HIS AS BRYAN SPEEDS TO THE FRONT!

5 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!