• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For Julio (FIREFLY)

102 posts in this topic

After reading Julio's very saddening story in CGC Journals, I decided it's time to lace up the boots and see what we as a community can do for our friend in need, especially one who has been so generous to others here. I'll be listing a few books for sale and others are encouraged to list books here in this thread to donate as well, but all proceeds will be going to Julio.

I'll be donating free Priority shipping as well (others are also encouraged to donate shipping). Let's try to keep payments to Paypal, as that'll keep the money transfers much easier. I know it's convention season and we're hot off the tail of SDCC, but I hope everyone can contribute in some form.

All buyers, please PM Julio (FIREFLY) for his Paypal address. When making payment, please make sure to include what books you are paying for and who donated them. Also include your mailing address! Julio will pass the info onto the donator so that the books can be shipped.

To PM Julio, click here.

Like I said, anyone who wants to donate a book, please list it in this thread. So, I guess I'll start us off...

Umbrella Academy: Dallas #1 variant 9.8 SS

signed by Jim Lee

$50 SOLD via PM

Hellblazer #27 9.4 SS

signed by Dave McKean

$55

79522942.jpg

Maxx #1 CGC 9.8

$25 Sold to Chuck Gower

I will cover priority mail shipping as well :)

Serbian Walking Dead / Invincible Flipbook #6

CGC 9.6

$40 Shipped

6-131.jpg

Serbian Walking Dead / Invincible Flipbook #7

CGC 9.6

$40 Shipped

6-1313.jpg

I have 2 sets of the Captain America and Thor figures from SDCC.

$40 for each set or $20 for a single figure shipped in the continental US all others actual cost of me to you.

sorry for the pic I can get a better pic tonight if needed.

the first set will get a Thor Poster from SDCC included

ALL GONE

DSC01282.jpg

DSC01281.jpg

I have 2 sets of the Captain America and Thor figures from SDCC.

$40 for each set or $20 for a single figure shipped in the continental US all others actual cost of me to you.

sorry for the pic I can get a better pic tonight if needed.

the first set will get a Thor Poster from SDCC included

1 thor has sold leaving 2 caps and 1 thor

DSC01282.jpg

DSC01281.jpg

:takeit: I'll take a set.