• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2010-2011 Registry Additions & Future Requests

180 posts in this topic

Gemma,

Please add Shadowhawk (Image, 1992) to the list.

Thanks! :)

:sick:

:baiting:

Hey...what can I say? I have 3 Signature Series Shadowhawk slabs which are untapped registry points! :shy:

• Administrator
no there are not 16 issues in the darkhold run, according to you, there are only 15 issues starting with #2 and going through #16, the number 1 is a different title, like changing wolverine to dark wolverine, or punisher to franken-castle, it is the same run of comics but with different names. you cannot find a darkhold book of sins #1, it does not exist. so in this case, i respectfully say, you are wrong. there are 2 books graded from the darkhold series. issues #1 and #11, overstreet does not list darkhold pages from the book of hell #1, it lists darkhold pages from the book of sins #1, but that book doesnt exist. so if i send in issue 2 to be graded, when you create the list of books, will you include #1, because it doesnt exist, overstreet says it does, marvel says it does, but it doesnt. i will give up collecting comics if you can find just 1 that exists. so why cant you make a darkhold complete set? issues 1-16, if i get to looking in the registry can i find books that dont belong, because of other name changes, it just happens that this name change happend after the first issue. thanks for reading.

I'll add it if you send the issue and I'll list issue #1 as Darkhold: Pages from the Book of Hell, since that is how we had graded it, regardless of what the Guide says. It just seems to me like this set would be better for you to wait for the custom sets so that you can set it up as you wish....but please let me know once your issue #2 has been graded.

but it doesnt. i will give up collecting comics if you can find just 1 that exists. so why cant you make a darkhold complete set?

Why the drama over making this request? Gemma is just making sure if she sets up a registry, there are books out there already.

I would adore the idea of a Secret Wars II set which would contain every SW II tie-in :)

Wow! That would be a large registry set.

How many books is that?

That would be 33 tie-ins and the 9 Secret Wars II books. I requested this last year and Gemma turned me down... :sorry:

I thought it would be awesome too!!!! (maybe if we start a petition! lol)

I would adore the idea of a Secret Wars II set which would contain every SW II tie-in :)

Wow! That would be a large registry set.

How many books is that?

That would be 33 tie-ins and the 9 Secret Wars II books. I requested this last year and Gemma turned me down... :sorry:

I thought it would be awesome too!!!! (maybe if we start a petition! lol)

It was rejected because Secret Wars II made baby Jesus cry so hard, he almost unmade creation.