• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2010-2011 Registry Additions & Future Requests

180 posts in this topic

could you please add the last few issues of avengers initiative, it goes through issue 32 right now, but there are 35 issues plus 1 annual plus 1 special plus one issui named avengers initiative featuring reptyl. thanks

I see there is 25c Marvel Picture Frame Registry set, but does a registry exist yet for all the Marvel picture frames?

If not let's add it asap. ;)

I've been asking for a couple years now and Gemma told me it was coming. But still no luck. So please help me lobby for it. I figure the more voices heard from, the better.

I see there is 25c Marvel Picture Frame Registry set, but does a registry exist yet for all the Marvel picture frames?

If not let's add it asap. ;)

I've been asking for a couple years now and Gemma told me it was coming. But still no luck. So please help me lobby for it. I figure the more voices heard from, the better.

Barton and John get their wish.

Thanks Gemma!

Picture Frame Registry is up and ready to go. :headbang: