• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just Posted my first CAF Gallery

10 posts in this topic

Hi All,

I just posted 12 pieces in my first CAF Gallery:

CAF Gallery

(Hopefully I linked it correctly).

I limit myself to $1,000 per page, so it's mostly modern, but I think I have some nice art in there.

Thanks for looking!

Tim

Thanks HeroDreamer!

The first Omnibus is such a great read! I haven't read the second Omnibus yet, but it's in the pile.

There are still quite a few nice pages for sale.

I'm actually still reading my way through the series...just at about issue 107 now. I had the first two tpb's forever and then picked up issues 40-100 cheap over two years ago. I refused to read on until I filled that gap but I just always forgot to look for them. I finally grabbed them a few weeks ago and it's been all DD for me since then. I have a few Lark pages in mind over at Splash Page Art and have dealt with Mark a few times. I just need to move some other art before I go buying again!

Thanks Mike!

Full disclosure: That one's not actually mine yet - I have one more payment to Make on it.

It's my favorite series to read right now. The cover for Issue #1 was posted for sale at the same time I saw this one, but I loved them both, so went with the lower price. The #1 sold quickly.

Tim

Thanks Mike!

Full disclosure: That one's not actually mine yet - I have one more payment to Make on it.

It's my favorite series to read right now. The cover for Issue #1 was posted for sale at the same time I saw this one, but I loved them both, so went with the lower price. The #1 sold quickly.

Tim

I wish I would have managed to get the cover to issue 1. What was he asking? I have #14 and it came with a couple of prelim drawings. It is a great comic series. Now I need some Guera pages.

Thanks Mike!

Tim

I wish I would have managed to get the cover to issue 1. What was he asking? I have #14 and it came with a couple of prelim drawings. It is a great comic series. Now I need some Guera pages.

The price I saw for the #1 cover was $2K.