• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How high will it go? Hulk #181 CGC 9.8 on ebay

132 posts in this topic

But 10 miles at a quick 20 minute mile is 200 minutes of walking pretty much every day. Where do you fit nearly 3 1/2 hours of walking in?

Split it up,Don`t walk the 10 miles straight, do 5 and 5 miles during different intervals during the day.. I would suggest buying a step counter to count your steps. (thumbs u

Weight loss tips I learn from watching SNL:

Move more.

Eat less.

But 10 miles at a quick 20 minute mile is 200 minutes of walking pretty much every day. Where do you fit nearly 3 1/2 hours of walking in?

Split it up,Don`t walk the 10 miles straight, do 5 and 5 miles during different intervals during the day.. I would suggest buying a step counter to count your steps. (thumbs u

Weight loss tips I learn from watching SNL:

Move more.

Eat less.

Doh I knew I had those backwards! doh!

Someone retracted, back down to $10,000 hm

Maybe the eBay 10k verified policy?

That sure is interesting. Now the others know what the reserve is based on that person driving up the price until the reserve was shown...then they retract the bids...

I didn't know that would be allowed...

Unless it was the $10k policy.

Marc

That sure is interesting. Now the others know what the reserve is based on that person driving up the price until the reserve was shown...then they retract the bids...

Marc

The policy is $15,000 not $10g :makepoint:

Marc

Ok, good to know. Thanks.

I wouldn't spend that much money on eBay...ever. I think people are just out of their mind spending that much on eBay. But, that's just me.

Marc

I wouldn't spend that much money on eBay...ever. I think people are just out of their mind spending that much on eBay. But, that's just me.

Final Value Fees = Fail :tonofbricks:

Marc

Not so much.

FVF=$96 for first $1000,then 2% x $15000=$396 if sale is $16,000

VS.

$1600 for Clink

or

$3200 lost in buyers premium on Heritage for a $12,800 +$3200BP=$16,000 sale

Ebay is actually still the cheapest online auction site to sell high dollar items.

If it had been listed as just an auction with no reserve,at $16,000 start,FVF=$50 Max!

Someone backed out on their bid.

Funny how some people will bid, back out because they "entered wrong bid amount", and never bid again. If you entered the wrong amount, why don't you enter the right amount?

Yea,i see that..but we all know what the reserve price is now..$15,995

The question now,is will it get back up that high,or is the seller going to be left with a listing that doesn't sell,and a large "reserve" fee,and have to list it with no reserve to get that back?

If that happens,then the FVF will only be $50 second go around.

I say it DOESN'T sell this time.

Marc

Not so much.

VS.

$1600 for Clink

or

Ebay is actually still the cheapest online auction site to sell high dollar items.

If it had been listed as just an auction with no reserve,at $16,000 start,FVF=$50 Max!

Maybe because I sell around $200 books and pay 9%, which I think is a lot. From this sells point of view, eBay = ^^

Marc

Not so much.

VS.

$1600 for Clink

or

Maybe because I sell around $200 books and pay 9%, which I think is a lot. From this sells point of view, eBay = ^^

I agree totaly there.

Low dollar items really do get whacked with high fee's.

Funny how some people will bid, back out because they "entered wrong bid amount", and never bid again. If you entered the wrong amount, why don't you enter the right amount?

I think they do that to find out the reserve,I wonder if Ebay has a policy against this? hm

I had someone bid on an Iron Fist 14 last year, and then within the hour retract their bid after sending me a note, "Someone just stole my wallet, so I had to cancel all my credit cards."

I went back two weeks later to check their profile. They bought a bunch of Batman slabs the very next day.

doh!