• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Fantasy Football League!

70 posts in this topic

Ok, I'll set a deadline of next Friday the 13th :o for returning players to re-up. After that I'll send out invites until we're full. It's best to keep it at 12 Teams - we currently have 5 of 12 slots taken. :)

UPDATE - 6 Teams filled - If you're a returning Manager, you have one week to join or your spot will be given to someone else.

Ok, I'll set a deadline of next Friday the 13th :o for returning players to re-up. After that I'll send out invites until we're full. It's best to keep it at 12 Teams - we currently have 5 of 12 slots taken. :)

UPDATE - 6 Teams filled - If you're a returning Manager, you have one week to join or your spot will be given to someone else.

Arg... So conflicted...

Do I return to demolish your league for a FIFTH straight year, or do I take a season off to allow someone else the opportunity to embarrass you?

(shrug)

Arg... So conflicted...

Do I return to demolish your league for a FIFTH straight year, or do I take a season off to allow someone else the opportunity to embarrass you?

(shrug)

Well, I relish the competition, even if our recollection differs somewhat . . . lol

David,

I just accepted the gracious invite on Yahoo. Had to recall my password.

This was a very good competitive league last year as I recall. I am also looking forward to Brian's league, (I need to give back some of the winnings!)

Draft preparation is underway....

Russ

Arg... So conflicted...

(shrug)

Well, I relish the competition, even if our recollection differs somewhat . . . lol

hm

2006 - 2nd place

2007 - 2nd place

2008 - 3rd place :(

2009 - 1st place :banana:

Arg... So conflicted...

(shrug)

hm

2006 - 2nd place

2007 - 2nd place

So are you playing? hm

Arg... So conflicted...

(shrug)

hm

2006 - 2nd place

2007 - 2nd place

So are you playing? hm

No, go ahead without me... I really love your league and I've been looking forward to playing, but I've got a crazy autumn ahead. Keep a spot for me next year, though!

Arg... So conflicted...

(shrug)

hm

2006 - 2nd place

2007 - 2nd place

So are you playing? hm

No, go ahead without me... I really love your league and I've been looking forward to playing, but I've got a crazy autumn ahead. Keep a spot for me next year, though!

(thumbs u

well i just found the invite by logging ito my yahoo fantasy page. Did not recieve it in the email.

Perhaps someone does not want the dominating Fighting Fishcanners to participate this year? hm

as I recall I dominated most of the year last year and then was edged by the Farve Beans and Chianti in the Superbowl (just like in the comic)

Guess the easiest way to eliminate the competition is by eliminating the Runner up out of the gate :boo:

I call foul... You posted a deadline and then did not adhere to it, filling the rest of the league and denying me the chance to dominate, yet again lol