• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baltimore Forum Dinner

174 posts in this topic

Okay folks, I'm willing to put a dinner together, even though I will not be physically in Baltimore from now until this Friday morning except a day or two. I'd like to have it be well attended, so I don't want to compete with the Harvey awards.

I will make the dinner for Friday evening. Tomorrow, i will start scouting locations near the convention center, and most likely will target McCormack and Schmick's. It's easy to do, but there will be a limited selection type menu. I can do something even less formal, but with a large group, their rooms are separated off and they worked well with us for lunch last year.

I'll try and aim for Friday evening at 7:30 PM and if McCormack can't handle us, I'll find somewhere that can. It's just about putting something together that's fun.

I haven't organized one in awhile so we'll need at least 20 people likely to make it work.

I'll start with myself and Dave Miller, who I will force to attend.

Now who else wants to sign up?

is McCormack a place you can take kids, i really don't want to leave my son sitting in the hotel room by himself (i can bc he's 10 and will have things to do, and it helps he listens to the letter what i say when he left by himself) but would rather not if i can help it

Alright, I'll start putting this together Monday.

Brian:

After the show is over on Saturday night, there will be the Art Auction, which will have lots of really nice stuff. Everybody should stick around for it, especially since I am your auctioneer. Last year was over by 730.

Alright, I'll start putting this together Monday.

Brian:

After the show is over on Saturday night, there will be the Art Auction, which will have lots of really nice stuff. Everybody should stick around for it, especially since I am your auctioneer. Last year was over by 730.

Doing the dinner on Friday, not Saturday.