• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baltimore Forum Dinner

174 posts in this topic

Updated attendee list:

Brian Ketterer

David Miller

Mary Ann

Scott

Brian Kondravey (sp?)

Steve Borock

Bob Storms

Bruce Coller

Baltimore Lauren + boyfriend

Han + 1

Rita and Jake Farbman

Richard Evans

C-Mack

Rob-react

zuckuss2003 + wife

Gary Platt + Joe, Oliver (possibly, Gary Platt definite)

Dark Prime + 2

Scrooge

Greg Reece + son

Tom Gordon

Timmay

Ted VanLiew + Jose

Dave Reynolds

Mark Zaid

Decepticon

Jeff and Charles (Hotflips)

Maxstuff

Dave Kapelka

We're basically at 37 now, and I will continue to try to gather in a few more.

Hey Brian, if you've got the room, count me in.

Looks like almost as many that were in Chicago. Should be cool.

updated list:

Brian Ketterer

David Miller

Mary Ann

Scott

Brian Kondravey (sp?)

Steve Borock

Bob Storms

Bruce Coller

Baltimore Lauren + boyfriend

Han + 1

Rita and Jake Farbman

Richard Evans

C-Mack

Rob-react

zuckuss2003 + wife

Gary Platt + Joe, Oliver (possibly, Gary Platt definite)

Dark Prime + 2

Scrooge

Greg Reece + son

Tom Gordon

Timmay

Ted VanLiew + Jose

Dave Reynolds

Mark Zaid

Decepticon

Jeff and Charles (Hotflips)

Maxstuff

Dave Kapelka

silverandbronze

sniderwj + wife

Roy Delic (possibly to likely) + 1

Lou's coming too, but again it all depends on when we arrive and how Friday goes for us.

:wishluck:

Roy even if you're running late, at least swing by and say hello if you're up to it, otherwise, see you Saturday.

10/4 good buddy!

(thumbs u

Looks like we are good to go :headbang:

Melissa is a vegan so she was going to call M&S to see if they can do something up for her special like.

Is this the same one that we went to last Con's lunch?

Melissa is a vegan so she was going to call M&S to see if they can do something up for her special like.

Yes it is. Let me call tomorrow and I will handle a vegan request.

Thanks Brian! The tricky part comes with her being allergic to mushrooms. If it gets too difficult let me know I'm sure she can set them straight.

Thanks Brian! The tricky part comes with her being allergic to mushrooms. If it gets too difficult let me know I'm sure she can set them straight.

Most likely they will have options for her to choose from. I'll advise them tomorrow.

I sure wish I could make it. If my schedule allowed it, I would most certainly be in.

I'd like to say for anyone that is on the fence about it, the dinners are well worth it. Brian has organized many over the year, and they are always great.

Brian,

Are walk in's allowed? Or in my case, hobbling in. If I feel up to it I might try to make the trek. If there not allowed no problem. :) It would be me and my sister in law.

Let me suggest a couple of things:

1) I am allowing for some "walk ins" -- can you tell what booth you will be in? Or real name and I will by and see you Friday during set up?

2) In terms of hobbling over, let me suggest this, you should be able to get a very quick, cheap cab ride over there. Like $6 or something like that. It is a little distance but we'd love to have you and cabs should be easy to come by outside the convention center on Pratt or right outside.

Feel free to drop me a PM too.

Folks we are now set and final arrangements have been made.

There is no problem for the vegan, the restaurant has been alerted (mushroom allergy and all) and they will accommodate -- she just needs to identify herself when she gets in.

Please note the address is in the thread earlier. It's 711 Eastern Ave. (Pier 5). It's about 10 minutes walking from the convention center.

My cell is 215-300-5163. Start time is 8 PM, but I'll try to be in their bar area earlier just to have a few drinks and be around.

My only request is that if you have confirmed in this thread that you are coming, please show up. Obviously, I have to personally guarantee numbers to secure the room, and I've used this thread to do so.

I look forward to seeing you all there at 8 tomorrow evening.

And for those of you who need them, here are walking directions from the con to McCormick's.

Here's the link from google maps.

Very simple, walk on Pratt St. (towards the harbor), make a right onto Pier 6 and you will walk into the Restaurant. Estimate is 13 minutes.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl