• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HOS 88 NM?? $100 BIN

13 posts in this topic

You can't even read the issue number. ugly book.

Common defect on this book... confused-smiley-013.gif

I agree. One of my 2 issues I have is cut badly like this. Operators must've been sleeping at the wheel when these babies were cut...

No, Rip, have it. I've talked to Guy as I'm not collecting here for a few months while I consolidate and sell off unwanted books. My CGC 9.0 copy from the Blazing One will do just fine for me.

BTW, Guy has been for the most part fair in his grading and doesn't mind returns. Gotta admire a person who uses two rooms of his house to keep his 100,000 books!

so flyingdonut says he's a pain? confused-smiley-013.gif

Well, all I can say is that he has been very accomodating to me when I request information, is very conscious about his grading, and, for the auctions I have won, I have received good value. I don't see any current evidence that the shill bidding, if it was even true, is ongoing. I guess folks here can decide for themselves.

He's one of the few people on my short list I'd buy raw from. Supa, is there something I'm missing about Guy's history?

Uggh, another greggy nutsac crease special. foreheadslap.gif
Sorry to disappointed you but it's only a scratch on the case! tongue.gif

Sorry to disappointed you but it's only a scratch on the case! tongue.gif

Look at the backcvr person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point. gossip.gif

893blahblah.giftongue.gif