• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*CLOSED* Mike Champion Sketch Cover Opportunity Round Two

34 posts in this topic

And the comedy of errors continued, including TORNADOS!!! Anyway, without further ado...FINALLY...here are the scans!!! I'll update this thread as I get updates from CGC...

First up I want to show this tiny little pic of frankbearss two books. As you all know, I had mishaps with getting scans and gradings done at the con. On Sunday, as I was pulling out more blanks to draw, I discovered that Frank's two books DID make it to Chicago. I dropped them off at the CGC booth on Sunday, meaning I couldn't get good scans of them when I got home! Late this week, I found this pic posted on the net, me and my buddy Chris Fulton goofing around with masks from the series CROSSED (and no, I've never looked more redneck in my life!). The Psylocke and Sabretooth are Frank's (with SOLD stickers on them!). The Captain America was a book done at the con, waiting for the owner to come pick it up...

58635_156115117733394_100000047215546_491747_7821739_n.jpg

Wes' two Captain America books are going over to a Joe Simon signing (in October, I believe), so it's a HUGE honor to have my art on these two signed by Cap's creator!

cap_vs_hitler_by_mchampion-d2xo20d.jpg

cap_vs_osama_by_mchampion-d2xo1yt.jpg

And here's the rest!

punisher_target_by_mchampion-d2ygx8u.jpg

cap_and_black_widow_by_mchampion-d2ygxa6.jpg

jabba_the_hutt_by_mchampion-d2ygxbs.jpg

hulk_rage_by_mchampion-d2ygxcx.jpg

green_scar_vs_silver_savage_by_mchampion-d2ygxg1.jpg

old_man_logan_by_mchampion-d2ygxhi.jpg

Again, I humbly apologize for all the delays in getting the scans in, and all the other speed bumps along the way, and greatly appreciate everyone's patience. I hope that these end up being worth the wait. :)

And the comedy of errors continued, including TORNADOS!!! Anyway, without further ado...FINALLY...here are the scans!!! I'll update this thread as I get updates from CGC...

First up I want to show this tiny little pic of frankbearss two books. As you all know, I had mishaps with getting scans and gradings done at the con. On Sunday, as I was pulling out more blanks to draw, I discovered that Frank's two books DID make it to Chicago. I dropped them off at the CGC booth on Sunday, meaning I couldn't get good scans of them when I got home! Late this week, I found this pic posted on the net, me and my buddy Chris Fulton goofing around with masks from the series CROSSED (and no, I've never looked more redneck in my life!). The Psylocke and Sabretooth are Frank's (with SOLD stickers on them!). The Captain America was a book done at the con, waiting for the owner to come pick it up...

58635_156115117733394_100000047215546_491747_7821739_n.jpg

Wicked cool Mike (worship)

Okay, I received the books yesterday! I'll be making the trip to the post office on either Monday or Tuesday to ship them out to the individual owners. Unless I contacted you directly and told you otherwise, your book got graded at a 9.8. :)

Again, thank you all for placing an order on this round, and I hope you'll enjoy your books! :)