• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

11 posts in this topic

No sales to anyone on the probation list.

Payment via PayPal is requested.

Unconditional I'll take in this thread rules over any PMs or conditional PMs (i.e. PM deals are okay, but until the unconditional I'll take it is posted pursuant to said PM deal, the books are up for grabs).

Amazing Spider-Man #36 (2001) CGC 9.8 WP: I'm asking $65 + usps shipping at cost.

My scanner sucks, but I have the following scan from the prior owner (it is a scan of the actual book, and not a stock photo).

ASMv236cgc98wp.jpg

If you look at the white marks along the right side of the scan, with the book in hand, I can see a couple such white marks that extend beyond where the right edge of the book ends. Unfortunately I can't tell if all of the white marks are on the case &/or inner well without cracking it out.

I decided to close this thread since it felt like it had been crapped on a wee bit, although I'm sure it wasn't intentional (it's not like it was a big smelly dump or anything, just a little turd droppage)...

So ... asking whether the clearly visible streaks in the scan are on the book or the CGC case is now considered thread-crapping? Man, I can't imagine how you'd react if somebody had asked for a back cover scan.

I decided to close this thread since it felt like it had been crapped on a wee bit, although I'm sure it wasn't intentional (it's not like it was a big smelly dump or anything, just a little turd droppage)...

So ... asking whether the clearly visible streaks in the scan are on the book or the CGC case is now considered thread-crapping? Man, I can't imagine how you'd react if somebody had asked for a back cover scan.

doh! I'm an insufficiently_thoughtful_person. I apologize. For what it's worth, I have already apologized via PM to the original poster for my having been a tool.