• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Timulty's Big Red Cheese Collection for Sale!! Sale Closed

16 posts in this topic

Well, I have been agonizing over it for the last 2 months, but I think it is time to sell my GA Captain Marvel Adventures and Whiz Comics. I will post a price for the whole collection first, then decide if I should start piecing it out. I will entertain all offers until August 16, 2010 2:00 AM CDT.

WHAT IS IN THIS COLLECTION:

Below you will see a link to my flick gallery of the scans for the graded CGC books I am selling. Also included but no pictures, are a couple golden age comics(Captain Marvels Adventures #51 non graded in Archive, Hoppy the magic bunny paper toy, Thrilling Comics #71 non-graded in Archive etc). Not much ungraded GA comics. Some DC 100 page Shazams, and some Bronze Age Horror (House of Mystery and House of Secrets). This heart of the collection are the 19 CMA and WC's which you can see in the below gallery. Missing are WC 126(Crowley Copy) and WC 106. I will get those pictures up later this week. Send me a forum mail, if you are interested or want more information. This listing is a bit sparse. Will be cleaning it up as I go along.

PS: I am posting this for the price of $3500 US. That is shipping and insurance included. This price is for sale in the 48 continental states. Would be willing to negotiate for shipping to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada. Also, entertaining all offers. So, don't be afraid to ask!

PPS: Man, I was going through my calculations and realize this price is incredibly unrealistic so I am dropping the price to $2900 US. Same conditions apply as above.

For those of you who have problems with the flickr page, here is a listing.

Whiz Comics

WC #72 CGC 8.5 Crm to OW Crowley Copy/File Copy Stamped Checking Out ADV. Make-up Dept.

WC #93 CGC 8.0 OW pages pages Davic Crippen ("D Copy") has certificate

WC #106 CGC 8.5 OW to White pages

WC #126 CGC 8.5 OW to white pages Davis Crippen ("D Copy") has certificate

WC #154 CGC 7.5 OW pages

Captain Marvel Adventures

CMA #27 CGC 8.0 White Pages Part of Benny K's collection has certificate included(not a recognized pedigree by CGC)

CMA #37 CGC 8.0 OW to White pages Benny K's collection has certificate

CMA #50 CGC 8.5 OW Pages

CMA #53 CGC 8.5 Crm to OW pages

CMA #70 CGC 8.0 OW pages

CMA #71 CGC 8.5 Crm to OW pages

CMA #84 CGC 8.5 OW pages

CMA #87 CGC 8.5 Crm to OW pages

CMA #98 CGC 8.5 OW to W pages

CMA #104 CGC 9.0 OW to W pages

CMA #114 CGC 8.5 OW to W pages

CMA #117 CGC 8.5 OW pages Noted by CGC as a bondage cover but come on, we only want to see pretty girls for that not a freaking tiger. :lol:

CMA #132 CGC 8.0 White pages I will be honest the outer edges of the book look yellowish.

CMA #144 CGC 8.0 OW to W pages

Then misc bronze age books, not graded.