• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Image ashcans

35 posts in this topic

Hi folks...need to sell a few books and was wondering if these had any value???

Most are beautiful unread copies (the ones with stickers still sealed)...most are numbered...9.6+ copies...only exception is the Darker Image which has a few spine dings...

Any info would be appreciated!

scan0003.jpg[/img]

scan0002-1.jpg[/img]

scan0004.jpg[/img]

scan0005.jpg[/img]

scan0006.jpg[/img]

img

scan0008.jpg[/img]

scan0009.jpg[/img]

Not an ashcan...a gold

scan0001-1.jpg[/img]

Sorry to tell you, the gold is almost worthless. The Darker Image typically moves at about $15. The others I'm not familiar with, but I do look for stuff like them in dollar boxes and occasionally find them. Generally, with the 90's ashcans, there are the ones that are along the lines of "Limited Edtion-10,000 copies printed", and others with 500 or less copies. If those have 500 or less (and they usually have print runs somewhere), you might get a few bucks if you aim them at the right audience. Otherwise, I'd go $2 each plus shipping if they're worth moving to you for that little.

Hell, I'm interested in all of 'em....if they're cheap. :)

But realistically, the only one with any real value is Darker Image. The Gen13 ashcan *might* get you as much as $5, if you find someone who's looking for it. Maybe.

The otheres, sad to say, are $1 books at best.

Sorry to tell you, the gold is almost worthless. The Darker Image typically moves at about $15. The others I'm not familiar with, but I do look for stuff like them in dollar boxes and occasionally find them. Generally, with the 90's ashcans, there are the ones that are along the lines of "Limited Edtion-10,000 copies printed", and others with 500 or less copies. If those have 500 or less (and they usually have print runs somewhere), you might get a few bucks if you aim them at the right audience. Otherwise, I'd go $2 each plus shipping if they're worth moving to you for that little.

Yep - I picked up about 30 of them last year for something like $40 total; they don't have that much value.

I collect these Bill! I usually get them for around 2-3 $ . If you have any maxx ashcans they do really well (pm me!) Some of the harder to find ones are bigbang and pitt (1). I still need a bigbang.