• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Image ashcans

35 posts in this topic

I love ashcans. There are so many different ashcans available, I was wondering is there an ashcan thread (Modern ashcans). If there is I could not find it. (shrug)

We started a thread in the Modern and Copper Age sections but it died out quickly.

I love ashcans. There are so many different ashcans available, I was wondering is there an ashcan thread (Modern ashcans). If there is I could not find it. (shrug)

We started a thread in the Modern and Copper Age sections but it died out quickly.

Link????

Let's revive it...I'll post a few... (thumbs u

Link????

ASHCANS

Did Image make any ashcans of comics that never found their way in regular print? I remember the guy that did Troll was selling an ashcan years before the comic came out.

*Probably* not.

Image ashcans were made at about the same time as the "regular" books, unlike Golden Age ashcans. They decided they'd be a neat premium, so they just ran them at the same time. The first Image ashcan I know of was probably Youngblood, though the Shadowhawk ashcans may pre-date that one.

There's a Shaman's Tears #3 ashcan on the bay now where the cover copy boasts something about Image not having the cojones to publish it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/SHAMANS-TEARS-3-ASHCAN-SGN-Near-Mint-Comics-Book-/310239089567?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item483bb0d39f

Obviously a world changing book.

lol

I forgot about that one...

And I have a 9.8 of it!

lol

Link????

ASHCANS

Thanks for the link!!!! :headbang: