• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Invincible, Walking Dead, XMEN, ASM, Hulk/Deadpool Variants ++++

89 posts in this topic

I have these Walking Deads also. I can add scans if needed.

Here is what I have for sale:

WD 22 VF/NM $5

WD 23 NM- $5

WD 24 NM- $5

WD 28 NM $6

WD 29 NM x2 $6 per

WD 47 NM $5

WD 48 VF/NM $4

WD 50 NM x 2 $5 per, VF/NM x1 $4

More coming soon...photobucket/scanner combo is going slow.

Xmen Pressman and Man of Steel So Much Fun

:takeit:

BTW, that Thundercats isn't a Canadian Variant, it's a reprint.

I appreciate the purchase. I bought it off here (i think) as a Canadian variant and I just flipped it open and nothing is in the indica. I have never heard a 2nd printing of Thundercats 1 before. I know the other #1s I have are .65 cent cover price. LMK what's up. Thanks!

I think they were printed as later printings as bagged sets. Kind of like the G.I. Joe. If it was a Canadian Variant, it would have a bar code instead of the Star Logo. Here's a link to ComicWiz's site. He's got one up for sale.

http://www.comicwiz.com/product_info.php?products_id=814

I see what you are saying..but the Joes all say 2nd/3rd printing on the inside indica. Could it be a newstand/direct edition thing? Or I am just a person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point?

ASM Dark Reign "The List" 1 Green Goblin 1:200 Variant

I have 5 lower grade copies left.

I have 2 higher grade (VF) copies left for $35 per and 3 lower grade (FN) copies left for $30 per.

HIGHER Grade SCAN

th_asmlistvf.jpg

LOWER Grade SCAN

th_asmllistfn.jpg