• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cincinnati Comic Expo Sig Opportunities - Moore , Heath , Bellman , Anderson

265 posts in this topic

Sorry I have been MIA. It's been a challenging weekend. I needed today to clear my mind and see that the remaining guests were taken care of and got to the airport on time.

I'll get straight to the point. Only a few Anderson books got signed. Give us a week to sort things out as I look at options. For the books that did get signed you can thank Jon and Sean.

In the end its not about books but the people themselves. I'm sure everyone on this board will agree.

Everyone is doing well for those wondering. On the way to valet Russ and Murphy were trying to recall if they ever collaborated together. It was an interesting conversation with Murphy thinking he inked one of Heath's Sea Devils covers. Then as I closed the door Ms. Anderson gave me hug and kiss goodbye. Everyone said the they enjoyed themselves and would like to come back.

My best friend and cohort in the Cincinnati Comic Expo posted this on facebook...

"Andrew and I were fortunate to have some time with Russ, Allen, and Murphy last night and this morning. All 3 really enjoyed the show and the fans. All 3 cannot recall being so busy. The best comment and I wish I could record this to play back....Allen Bellman told Andrew & I that this was his best convention experience...ever....even better than San Diego! If that statement did not send chills down my spine and a smile on my face, then nothing could."

I told Allen he was just being kind. He then looked me dead in the eye and pointed his finger at me and said, "I have no reason to lie. You got something here. I felt it in the fans yesterday. I never sold so much energy at a show before. I was busy from start to finish."

Russ told me he sold more at this show than all his previous shows as well. In fact, he sold all the originals that he brought along.

+1 (thumbs u

You got your loot.

Yes I did..but I am going crazy to see if my WD #1 is going to come back at a 9.8 :wishluck:

Decided to send it in did you? Here's hoping :wishluck: I'd like to know about my WD but I have to wait for Kirkman at NYCC. :whistle:

+1 (thumbs u

You got your loot.

Yes I did..but I am going crazy to see if my WD #1 is going to come back at a 9.8 :wishluck:

Decided to send it in did you? Here's hoping :wishluck: I'd like to know about my WD but I have to wait for Kirkman at NYCC. :whistle:

Jeff, it was amazing to see all of those books together like that.

+1 (thumbs u

You got your loot.

:grin: It was fun to submit. I was kicking myself for missing JJ's Kirkman opportunity but this Moore signing was good timing. Of course now what do I do for an encore? hm

+1 (thumbs u

You got your loot.

:grin: It was fun to submit. I was kicking myself for missing JJ's Kirkman opportunity but this Moore signing was good timing. Of course now what do I do for an encore? hm

Get Kirkman @ NYCC?

+1 (thumbs u

You got your loot.

Get Kirkman @ NYCC?

All of those plus another 40 are already there. They may even already be signed. hm