• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cincinnati Comic Expo Sig Opportunities - Moore , Heath , Bellman , Anderson

265 posts in this topic

I'm sorry, I guess I meant do we know which books got signed yet?

That you will have to get from Andrew, but I doubt he will be able to let you know until all of the invoices are at least "Verified," so he can match invoice numbers to submission lists.

That you will have to get from Andrew, but I doubt he will be able to let you know until all of the invoices are at least "Verified," so he can match invoice numbers to submission lists.

fair enough, thanks Sean!

fair enough, thanks Sean!

It's my pleasure, HT. I know how harrowing this whole deal has been for submitters.

So no definite word yet on which books got signed by Murphy Anderson (shrug)

Murphy has agreed to sign the remaining books sometime before year end. I am finalizing the details at this point such as dates and my flight.

So everbody's book should be taken care of before year end.