• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILLY PARKER!!! ENJOY YOUR "GOLDEN AGE"!!!

64 posts in this topic

thanks everybody. much appreciated.

BP, will you be getting a similar birthday present this year as you did last?

:cloud9:

Happy 25th!

:golfclap:

Happy B-day Billy! Hope the comic fairy left something nice under your pillow.

nah, g.a.tor was tied up yesterday and was unable to visit.

:cry:

lol

Happy birthday Billy

thanks george, and all the rest of you. i'm heading out in a bit for my one-day late ruth's chris steak. m. rare t-bone for the b'day boy--i won't be with some of y'all for a steak next weekend at the forum dinner, so i'll just have to make this do.

Happy birthday Billy

thanks george, and all the rest of you. i'm heading out in a bit for my one-day late ruth's chris steak. m. rare t-bone for the b'day boy--i won't be with some of y'all for a steak next weekend at the forum dinner, so i'll just have to make this do.

Ruth's Chris.

Terrific side dishes, too.

What do you get for the man who seems to have EVERYTHING?

Happy B-Day!

You start a thread in his honor and enlist the help of all of his comic buddies to make it a tribute he shall not soon forget (and YES Billy-boy, I'm grinding the enamel off of my teeth by not making an Alzheimers joke here :baiting:)!!!!! Salute!!

What do you get for the man who seems to have EVERYTHING?

Happy B-Day!

Last year his wife sent him on a surprise trip to Wizard World Chicago to hang with his fellow geeks!