• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Palaver Over at the Pontoonerosa! Jack Kirby Westerns!

27 posts in this topic

Allright owlhoots and ornery varmints, I have a small stack of undercopies to offer up. Everything is in the VG/4.0 range, some with a +, maybe a few with a -.

I can ship up to 3 books in the Priority Envelope for $5.00; boxed a little higher and at cost (starting at $5-$7). PM for international shipping quotes or questions; up to 3 books can fit in the Priority Envelope for $11-$13.

As usual, drop the :takeit: if you'd like the book in the thread or via PM. Payment is expected within 7 days of invoice; payment accepted via PayPal; checks or postal money orders are fine, too. And of course, if you're not happy, return the books for your money back.

lol And I'm on fire already, 10 minutes between posts. Ah well....

Rawhide Kid #18, $12. Heavy tanning on the covers, lower spine split to bottom staple.

2 Kirby stories and 1 Andru/Esposito. 2nd issue after he was revamped. :news:SOLD!

RK18.jpg

Rawhide Kid #18, $12. Heavy tanning on the covers, lower spine split to bottom staple.

2 Kirby stories and 1 Andru/Esposito. 2nd issue after he was revamped.

RK18.jpg

Sweet. :takeit:

Is "revamped" code for "out of the closet"?

You're thinking of the 2003 Rawhide.

Rawhide Kid was cancelled with issue #16 during the 1957 Atlas implosion.

Lee and Kirby revived the Rawhide Kid with issue #17 in 1960, providing the character with an origin and a relatively greater depth of character.

I think that's re-revamped.

Neither of which should be confused with just getting plain vamped.

vamped.jpg

RK18.jpg

Sweet. :takeit:

:tonofbricks::tonofbricks::tonofbricks: You have now ruined my day. :cry::sick::pullhair:

Okay just have a few more that I can hopefully post between bath and bedtime. For my son, that is. Although these days I'm not usually far behind him.

Rawhide Kid #61, $4. (No Kirby, just thought I'd squeeze it in. :shy:)

RK61.jpg