• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Palaver Over at the Pontoonerosa! Jack Kirby Westerns!

27 posts in this topic

Two Gun Kid #70, $6. Mr. Denton on Doomsday-esque tale that looks like Stan and/or Uncle Martin are marketing the westerns towards their superhero fanbase.

TGK70.jpg

If you can add this to my existing pile and squeeze it into my shipment, :takeit:

Rawhide Kid #42, $5. Redrawn Maneely cover; GCD credits Kirby but I don't believe that's correct. Lieber stories.

RK42.jpg

I'd suggest that it was Marie Severin who redrew the face and clothing.

Hoping not to derail your thread (but rather enhance), here's the original cover from the GCD for comparison.

RK14.jpg

Two Gun Kid #70, $6. Mr. Denton on Doomsday-esque tale that looks like Stan and/or Uncle Martin are marketing the westerns towards their superhero fanbase.

If you can add this to my existing pile and squeeze it into my shipment, :takeit:

All yours! Thanks!

Rawhide Kid #42, $5. Redrawn Maneely cover; GCD credits Kirby but I don't believe that's correct. Lieber stories.

RK42.jpg

I'd suggest that it was Marie Severin who redrew the face and clothing.

Hoping not to derail your thread (but rather enhance), here's the original cover from the GCD for comparison.

RK14.jpg

I'd buy that. Looks like her style, and she was involved in production so it makes sense.

I like chatty sales threads, BTW. Feel free to chime in whenever.