• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hockeyguy's GA Sell-A-Thon GGA and sorta, kinda rare GA

66 posts in this topic

Four Favorites #6. Let's call it a G+. Cr/Ow pages. Very cool cover. Is it rare? I dunno, i've never seen another copy and there are none on the census. Cover detached at bottom staple only. Rest of book is secure. There's a bug hole in the middle of the spine that goes through the book. It does not affect the art or story. 1 1/2 inch spine split bottom of cover only. Back cover has penny sized stain.

$125.00

FourFavorites6front.jpg

That book has amazing colors.....

Rangers Comics #26 F+ ish. Classic Cover. One of the best GGA covers period.

$345

RangersComics26MetroFineCopyfront.jpg

Per PM, :takeit:

Goodness, I was biting my tongue all day on that book. Since I've put my 9.4 on Comiclink I've been looking for a replacement. Such a wonderful book.

Four Favorites #6. Let's call it a G+. Cr/Ow pages. Very cool cover. Is it rare? I dunno, i've never seen another copy and there are none on the census. Cover detached at bottom staple only. Rest of book is secure. There's a bug hole in the middle of the spine that goes through the book. It does not affect the art or story. 1 1/2 inch spine split bottom of cover only. Back cover has penny sized stain.

$125.00

FourFavorites6front.jpg

:takeit: per pm

>>Are you buying your wife season tickets for the red wings ?<<

Life is a lot better if you're a Blackhawks fan...my life is pretty good these days...

Gotta sustain that success though. Lots of depth gone this off season. They need to send Huet to the minors, get his salary off the books and sign a couple more bodies. Any injury to a major player like Toews, Kane, Hossa or Sharp could be very significant. They had amazing depth last year, especially at forward. That depth took a big hit this off season. Can't expect a couple of rookies and journeymen to provide the same quality 3rd/4th line play like they got out of Madden and Ladd not too mention Buff and Versteeg. Bickell, Skille, those guys aren't going to provide the same depth throughout the roster.

That said, my guess is the Hawks will still win about 43-46 games this year. (thumbs u

Despite the numb nuts who think they know better, I think Turco signing is fantastic. Wings own Turco (especially at the Joe where he's like 1 and 50 or something crazy) but I think he's still very good and determined.

Hehe... The WINGS are coming back this year! I cannot wait to see MODANO go in against TURCO. :baiting:

WiNGS fan here stuck in HABSbeen town.