• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cincinnati Comic Expo - Josh Medors VERY LIMITED sketch opportunity!

25 posts in this topic

I spoke with Josh yesterday and he would like to do 4 pre-show blank sketch covers. I attached some samples of his work below. As you can tell he is one hell of an artist battling a rare form of cancer. My job is to collect a few blank sketch covers for him to sketch on. The books will be delivered at the show where you can get Jon to witness for the Signature Series label(additional grading charges applied) or take them home. He is only charging $50 which is a steal IMHO. He will also be sketching at the show but will only have time for 4-6 in total. So this pre-show is the way to go to guarantee a sketch.

We will also be having an auction the day of the show with funds going to Josh's medical treatment. More on that later.

Anyway....I have 4 slots. Who wants in!

Samples of his art below.

th_ThomasMasonSpideyBatman.jpgth_josh4.jpgth_josh3.jpgth_josh2.jpgth_josh1.jpg

What a great opportunity. Josh is a super talented guy! I got this one on my birthday earlier this year:

DarkAvengers1-MedorsGoblin.jpg

Got my book back. Awesome Venom sketch but wish the grade was better. I called CGC and they said the grade was due to a heavy stain that runs from the front through the back on the bottom of the book. You can see the stain better from the back cover scan.

marvelproject016.jpg

marvelproject017.jpg

marvelproject018.jpg

That's an awesome sketch! The grade wouldn't bother me on that one in the least.