• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vintage Action Figures - v. When We Were Young **CLOSED**

22 posts in this topic

So my newest quest is to collect my favorite action figures from when I was a kid. I have some extras and some things I picked up in lots that I need to sell to buy things more relevant to my collection.

These first few are still sealed on the cards. I will ship the cheapest way possible - either first class or parcel post. I charge exact shipping costs.

I accept Paypal, check, or money order.

First :takeit: wins.

Battlestar Galactica - Imperious Leader

Mattel 1978

(includes plastic case)

$15 SOLD!

Scan310August152010.jpg

(Card looks much better in person. I tried to scan to get a nice pic of the figure so the card was elevated above the scanner surface quite a bit)

Starriors - Crank

Tomy 1984

(bubble has been cut with a box cutter across top and down right side)

$20

100_2482.jpg

These are tough to find complete and even tougher on card. The arms, legs and heads came off and were interchangeable, so many times pieces are missing. Cards didn't last long because kids couldn't wait to try out that wind up action.

Battlestar Galactica - Imperious Leader

Mattel 1978

(includes plastic case)

$15

Scan310August152010.jpg

(Card looks much better in person. I tried to scan to get a nice pic of the figure so the card was elevated above the scanner surface quite a bit)

:takeit:

PM Sent