• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Absolute Hardest to Find 90's books.
7 7

1,246 posts in this topic

That's not a second print, I hear that one's harder to find but I also sold my second print for a buck.

What does the second print look like? When i open the cover up it has the roman numeral for 2 on it and Mile high has it listed as the second print.

That's not a second print, I hear that one's harder to find but I also sold my second print for a buck.

What does the second print look like? When i open the cover up it has the roman numeral for 2 on it and Mile high has it listed as the second print.

(thumbs u

Regarding Batman #497 -- The first, second, and third prints all have the overlay; the easiest way to tell is to look under the overlay. The second print has "II" on it, and the third print has "III" on it.

Regarding Batman #497 -- The first, second, and third prints all have the overlay; the easiest way to tell is to look under the overlay. The second print has "II" on it, and the third print has "III" on it.
Newstand is the one without the black half wrap.

in all forms bats 497 has no place in this thread :P

Here is a fun one. Ive never seen another.

scan0010-1.jpg

scan0013.jpg

I was going through some long boxes of Marvel comics preparing to sell at a local indoor flea market this coming weekend and found this:

Rare 3rd Printing

Hulk377VF3rdprinting.jpg

Thank god I went through those boxes a 2nd time! :eek:

I was going through some long boxes of Marvel comics preparing to sell at a local indoor flea market this coming weekend and found this:

Rare 3rd Printing

Hulk377VF3rdprinting.jpg

Thank god I went through those boxes a 2nd time! :eek:

:takeit:

*edit* wait, didnt you buy that from me?

Edited by Green

This is NOT the absolute hardest to find 90's book.

BUT... if you can find one, you should grab it when you see it.

Eternal Warrior #27 triple-signed with a COA from Valiant Validated Signature Series

(Last sale today 7/7/2012 for $353)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370627242538

VVSSeternalwarrior27.jpg

VVSSeternalwarrior27cert.jpg

Nice.

How many copies of the Turok #1 VVSS with the Second Life of Dr. Mirage #1 VVSS coupon have ever turned up? I know I sold one on your Valiant board about 10 years ago and one of the other boardies said he had one as well.

Edited by kimik