• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please grade this FF 4

24 posts in this topic

We need a back story on this one...wheredja get it???!!!

I bought it at a Sotheby's auction in 1995. It was a lot of #2-13, and a scattering of a few more up to 27, I think it was. The lot just about perfectly matched up with what I was missing at the time. After that I think I just needed the 14 to complete the FF run.

The 12 was really nice too. I was going to post that, but I only have a FC scan.

( :gossip: Nice FFs you have up in the sales forum, btw Tom (thumbs u )

We need a back story on this one...wheredja get it???!!!

I bought it at a Sotheby's auction in 1995. It was a lot of #2-13, and a scattering of a few more up to 27, I think it was. The lot just about perfectly matched up with what I was missing at the time. After that I think I just needed the 14 to complete the FF run.

The 12 was really nice too. I was going to post that, but I only have a FC scan.

( :gossip: Nice FFs you have up in the sales forum, btw Tom (thumbs u )

Dude...your HG raw long box is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay tooooooooo looooooooooong... :devil:

( :gossip: sold my total batch to one collector in like a half an hour... :headbang: )