• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed...

21 posts in this topic

[/s]ASM #39 CGC 9.2 $1299 $1249 $1199 $1149 + free shipping. (Last 9.2 recorded sale was in February for $1400).

I'd prefer cash, but will also will consider trades. Some ideas: Avengers #1, JIM #83, Brave & Bold 28, Justice League of America #1, Showcase #22, GL #1.

First :takeit: has priority. PM me with questions or trade offers.

DSC_0002.jpg

Nice book! :headbang: Any references here on the boards?

I've bought books from Tortoise and he said he'd vouch for me. I'd also be willing to answer any questions about myself or the book that would help you to feel more comfortable. PM me. Plus I'm in LA, so if you wanted to meet in person you can take a look at the book.

Every day I understand CGC's grading less and less...

Still, wish I could own this comic :(

Good luck with the sale :)

What's the problem with CGC's grade on the book? Looks like a nice 9.2 to me (shrug)

yep me 2 (shrug)

Yeah this one looks good. I was just comparing the scan to a scan of my 9.2 ASM 252 and if I have as good eyes as I think I do, one of them is poorly graded (probably my ASM) (shrug)

Nevermind, no big deal :P

Thanks for the encouraging words of support everyone. There are quality peeps in this forum. (This picture isn't the best. The color really pops in person. It's a beauty).

I was just looking to run some interference for you, knowing that most around here would ask... (thumbs u

And I have a 9.0 White-pager that I'm presently in love with so not looking to upgrade this particular issue at this time...good luck and Welcome To The Boards! :headbang:

I was just looking to run some interference for you, knowing that most around here would ask... (thumbs u

And I have a 9.0 White-pager that I'm presently in love with so not looking to upgrade this particular issue at this time...good luck and Welcome To The Boards! :headbang:

You are a gentleman and a scholar. Thank you so much. Seriously, I am amazed at the sense of community that exists here. Really something unique.

Please keep me in mind, should you ever uprade that 9.0..... :wishluck:

Gotten a few good trade offers. Would prefer to get some cash together for a big fish. I'll keep this post live until EOD Saturday then Spidey will head to eBay. I'll be sure to post a link on the eBay thread. Hope everyone has a good time in Chicago this weekend.

Oh yeah... WTTB :D

Just sent you a PM.

(tsk) You're too newb to be doing that on a first date....,