• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Worst case of CGC spam ever!

18 posts in this topic

thehaytruck- he's the worst. He was the subject of the If you hate "CGC Ready" and "CGC It" Spammers Read This! thread. He actually showed up in the guise of an obnoxious shill- waalytford.

The punch line of the thread was the fact that his "cgc ready" 9.2 turned out to be a VF-/VF and he was a total jerk when it came to problems with the book.

My personal punch line is that I've added -"cgc ready" to a lot of my searches so I rarely see any of his auctions.

Excuse me? The haytruck is not I! I think that this is called slander!

Jonathon

Your first few posts were to defend thehaytruck and you show up as soon as he's mentioned, almost like you're keeping your eyes open for mention of his name. It looks to me like you're a shill for thehaytruck.

By the way is it Sam, Mark or Jonathon?

Hey Rob,

Back off, I am NOT the Haytruck but have purchased some of their comics. Though I disagree with their CGC Ready tactics I can honestly say that the comics that I received were satisfactory. If you have an issue with them approach them, and yes, my name is Jonathon. And yes, Mark and Sam are my brothers. Do you need any more information about me? My wifes name? I'm 6.2, blond, blue eyes. Anything else?

J

Hey Rob,

Back off, I am NOT the Haytruck but have purchased some of their comics. Though I disagree with their CGC Ready tactics I can honestly say that the comics that I received were satisfactory. If you have an issue with them approach them, and yes, my name is Jonathon.

So why was it Sam and then Mark?

As for "backing off" I'm not the one that went off on a sexually based insult spree the last time, so you don't have to worry about me smile.gif I'm just pointing out what it looks like. Your first few posts were all about this guy and you went straight to personal insults directed at me in order to defend this seller. Most people don't get so touchy about someone they bought a couple of books off of... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Good to see that you've come around and now disagree with their "CGC Ready" tactics. Now if you could just convince your "buddy" that annoying people isn't a good marketing tactic.

As for approaching him, as that thread shows, plenty of people have approached him and they've been met with hostility.

Rob,

The guy seemed like a nice guy and the comics were as advertised, that's it. I've also purchased comics from neatstuffcollectibles who I feel are great sellers with great comics but their service stinks. I post what it is I feel in reference to my buying experiences on Ebay. As far as getting on your case, it wasn't me but my brothers who are 13 & 15 years old. If they insulted you in any way, shape, or form, I apologize.

J

Rob,

The guy seemed like a nice guy and the comics were as advertised, that's it. I've also purchased comics from neatstuffcollectibles who I feel are great sellers with great comics but their service stinks. I post what it is I feel in reference to my buying experiences on Ebay. As far as getting on your case, it wasn't me but my brothers who are 13 & 15 years old. If they insulted you in any way, shape, or form, I apologize.

J

So who was it that was defending him? You or them? Because the first few posts defending him were very aggressive. Check them out, they're the Sam and Mark links in my previous post. Of course, the two homophobic posts that you dropped totally out of the blue are gone, but what remains is still pretty inflammatory.

This comic a beauty and a great investment in any collection! Get this RARE comic CGC or CGG certified and watch it jump 2 - 10 times the guide price!!!!!

Ain't no tellin' how long that'll jump will take... but "Mark My Words!!!" popcorn.gif

Did anybody mention that for all his selling and grading expertise, Hayseed hasn't figured out how to take a picture of his item and post it right side up?