• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SA - BA - CA Sale Discounted From Last Years Overstreet

37 posts in this topic

thanks to all who've purchased!!!!

heres what has been sold

Batman Family

#1vf/nm $27

DC Comics Presents

#1nm- $25 Superman/Flash Race

26nm $40 1st App New Teen Titans

47nm- $10 1st App He-Man

Firestorm

#1nm- $7 1st App/Origin DC's answer to Nova

Logan's Run

#1nm- $6 1st App,Perez Art

6nm $25 1st Thanos Solo, Zeck Art

Machine Man

#1nm- $13 Kirby Art

Star Wars

#1nm+ $75

#1nm $13 Kirby Art

8nm $13 Intro/Origin Machine Man(Mr.Machine) Kirby Art

What If? 1977

#1nm- $23 Spider-Man Joins The Fantastic Four

X-Men

#137nm- $45 Death Of Phoenix,1st Copper Age Book In My Opinion

i have added new copies of batman Family #1vf/nm, dc comics presents #1nm-, logans runs #1, machine man #1, star wars #1nm, 2001 #1nm-#8nm-,and x-men #137. scans are posted below.

a couple of comics have a little cover bleed. this happens when a light coloured comic cover has red printing on the inside cover. These are not stains. they happen from production. this can happen to front or back covers. i will post scans of any that i notice weather its front or back.

thank you for viewing!

one thing i forgot to mention about my comics on the sale list. i sure you've all heard of the winnipeg collection. that amazing collcetion of pristine bronze comics. well these were bought from the same store at the same time. i can remember being in comic world and some guy going through stacks of the same issue just to find the best copy. as i was talking someone to else on the board telling him i was going to call this the 'winnipeg pedigree reject' sale since these are basically his rejects. but since i'm a newbie i just kept it simple. if anyone gets any of the books cgc'd and can get them to put 'winnipeg pedigree reject' i'll give you a copy of star wars #1nm. just show me the scans and let me confirm with cgc and i'll mail you out a nm copy of star wars #1.

one thing i forgot to mention about my comics on the sale list. i sure you've all heard of the winnipeg collection. that amazing collcetion of pristine bronze comics. well these were bought from the same store at the same time. i can remember being in comic world and some guy going through stacks of the same issue just to find the best copy. as i was talking someone to else on the board telling him i was going to call this the 'winnipeg pedigree reject' sale since these are basically his rejects. but since i'm a newbie i just kept it simple. if anyone gets any of the books cgc'd and can get them to put 'winnipeg pedigree reject' i'll give you a copy of star wars #1nm. just show me the scans and let me confirm with cgc and i'll mail you out a nm copy of star wars #1.

That's unlikely to happen, but it sure would be awesome!

Could I get a scan of the Amazing Adventures?

the scans, the backstory, admitting he was canadian- this guy covered all the bases. sadly this place is turning into a minefield.

Agreed.. 2nd time I've been burned here recently... I think I am learning my lesson the hard way.

the scans, the backstory, admitting he was canadian- this guy covered all the bases. sadly this place is turning into a minefield.

Agreed.. 2nd time I've been burned here recently... I think I am learning my lesson the hard way.

WOW - I did not see that one if it is a con. He even put Grimace on the scans. I hope . . hope this ends well for everyone. Come on Grimace:wishluck: