• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BA for sale Neal Adams SS

19 posts in this topic

I just dug deep down into the quick of my big toenail to remove a massive hangnail which was plowing a crevasse through the flesh of the toe & causing tremendous pain & swelling that no amount of Epsom salts could cure.

I just dug deep down into the quick of my big toenail to remove a massive hangnail which was plowing a crevasse through the flesh of the toe & causing tremendous pain & swelling that no amount of Epsom salts could cure.

Speedy recovery. :wishluck:

I thinking about buying a Marvel Spotlight #1 CGC 9.6 SS Neal Adams. Just putting this out there in case anyone is thinking about selling one, for a good price.
:gossip: then use the announcement thread or general

I guess my flippant point just zinged over the top of your head. Sorry.

Thank you for your concern.

The next thorn in my side, ripe for extraction, is an irritated ingrown nostril hair. Ouch.

The next thorn in my side, ripe for extraction, is an irritated ingrown nutsack hair. Ouch.

I recommend vicegrips for extraction :thumbsup:

The next thorn in my side, ripe for extraction, is an irritated ingrown nutsack hair. Ouch.

I recommend vicegrips for extraction :thumbsup:

Hold them for me?

I'll handle the nutsack while you do. No worries.

This might be a good thread for 2Pennies to set-up shop.

In a few hours I plan on listing in this thread some HG raw DC SA Romance as well as a few mid-grade Marvel early SA slabs.

I will probably look to unload some sweet Neal Adams SS slabs at market crushing all-time low prices.

Gonna be fun so stick around.

This thread is useless without pictures and pricing!!

:sumo:

to be clear, not pictures of 2Penny.

or his nutsack :sumo:

But it's a well groomed 2PenniesofLovesack. Photogenic, even.

But it's a well groomed 2PenniesofLovesack. Photogenic, even.

Yeah - soft and fuzzy, but the braided goatee creeps me out :P

OK!

While the gang waits with their Saturday evening beers & hotdogs for this thread to kick-into gear, I'd like to direct y'all to my craigslist sales.

You can find them simply by searching craigslist Mt Dora for some of the finest offerings of comics on the world wide web.

Enjoy!

-- Your2Pennies

OK!

While the gang waits with their Saturday evening beers & hotdogs for this thread to kick-into gear, I'd like to direct y'all to my craigslist sales.

You can find them simply by searching craigslist Mt Dora for some of the finest offerings of comics on the world wide web.

Enjoy!

-- Your2Pennies

:roflmao: