• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Storage options for oversized books???

6 posts in this topic

Is there a holder on the market for larger treasury sized books, or Platinum Age books that are like 10X13 etc. confused-smiley-013.gif

I just purchased a Large size book off Ebay, and I am not sure how to protect it since I haven't seen mylars or backing boards this large??? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

What do you folks use????

Thanks

Is there a holder on the market for larger treasury sized books, or Platinum Age books that are like 10X13 etc. confused-smiley-013.gif

I just purchased a Large size book off Ebay, and I am not sure how to protect it since I haven't seen mylars or backing boards this large??? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

What do you folks use????

Thanks

I have some treasuries in bags, and I believe they are "Treasury Size" bags, so check with the usual suspects on those. You should be able to use the same bags for the odd-sized, larger books as well, but you'll have to tape the sides to get the size right.

I don't have mine with boards, but I have ordered custom-sized boards from Gerber, so you might call them and inquire. They weren't particularly more expensive than their standard sizes either as I paid by the pound...good luck!

You should be able to find some larger size holders for oversized comics. If you can locate a large flat metal cabinet which are used for prints or maps they work well for storage.

Yup, I have about 50 TReasury size books , and while I have not yet bought these bag board combos, I plan to .

Here is the link to Grahmscrackers.I recently asked the forumites about treasury size mylars,, and sadly got no replys,

But these look perfect for what you need.

Zeman

link to treasury size bag/boards

I got a trasury sized bag at my LCS for mine and the Ross "liberty and justice" biggee he put out, then I just stacked two backing boards on top of one another, taped the back of them, and it works great.