• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED/SOLD Old 10 cent Dennis the Menaces - Final Reduction to $50 for the lot

7 posts in this topic

Okeedoke, shipping on these will be $3 media mail in the U.S. or $5 priority. Canada, etc. will cost more.

These are reader copies. I will try my best to describe the condition, but if you're looking for high grade, these aren't them. I have a tough time assigning grades to books like these, so you make your best estimate.

If you are interested in these as a lot I am looking for $55 which includes U.S. shipping.

If this goes well I will dig up some more Dennis's, though most will be later than these.

Dennis the Menace 11

A real beater with tape on the spine, chips out, creases, some stainage going on....$5

dennis11.jpg

Dennis the Menace 12.

Not that terrible. Some spine splittage going on (but still attached, for now), rips, etc. $10

dennis12.jpg

Dennis the Menace 13.

Also some spine splittage, chips out of corner, etc. $7

dennis13.jpg

Dennis the Menace 14.

Spine totally split and detached. $4

dennis14.jpg

Dennis the Menace 16.

Not so bad other than the corner water stain. $11

dennis16.jpg

Dennis the Menace 17.

Also not a bad one other than the corner water stain. $11

dennis17.jpg

Dennis the Menace 24.

Nothing too terrible on this one, just a lot of generalized wear. $12

dennis24.jpg

Dennis the Menace 25.

Stain on corner and chips out of side are the biggies. $5

dennis25.jpg

Dennis the Menace 26.

Corner water stain, spine splittage, etc. $5

dennis26.jpg

Dennis the Menace 37.

This has an A-bomb explosion panel noted in OPG.

Chips, water damage, etc. $5

dennis37.jpg

Dennis the Menace 38.

Water damage, chips, etc. etc. $3.

dennis38.jpg

Dennis the Menace 40.

Water damage, chips, etc. $3

dennis40.jpg

Dennis the Menace 48.

Spine split, water damage, chips, etc. etc. etc. $2

dennis48.jpg

Dennis the Menace 100.

Not a bad copy other than the obvious corner water stainage. I have to figure this one is tough to find without the cut-outs cut out, but this one has them intact. $4

dennis100.jpg

ok, per the above, the last price drop on this...down to $55, which includes shipping in the U.S. foreign shipping will be the amount above what the u.s. shipping cost would be (which I guess would be about $3 media). I'm guessing that's about half of OPG price on the lot, which is not bad for 10 centers like this (and there does seem to be a DTM collector base, we had a long thread about this in the GA or BA forum a while back). PM me if you want to make an offer on any individual issues.