• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just Post Your Whole Freakin' Collection!!!!

54 posts in this topic

There's been this arms race of threads to post more and more books. Double runs became triple runs became quadruple runs became favorite issues became favorite covers became 10 best books.

Before we get to "Post your Favorite 100 books" or "Post Your Comics With a Vowel Somewhere in the Title", let's just cut to the chase.

Just post every freakin' book in your collection already!

:gossip: You're early. You said you would you post this next Tuesday after we finished posting purple Western covers with left-handed gunmen.

he's being sarcastic; he's not a fan ;)

lol... all in good fun. What art are you into, tth2 (I don't know you well enough to call you Tim, methinks)?

The Boris comment was an inside joke between me and Bronty. :foryou:

Fantasy art-wise, I like Frazetta, of course, and also some of the older guys like Allen St. John and Howard Pyle.

:gossip: You're early. You said you would you post this next Tuesday after we finished posting purple Western covers with left-handed gunmen.

Gunwomen, gunwomen! :pullhair:

lol... all in good fun. What art are you into, tth2 (I don't know you well enough to call you Tim, methinks)?

Fantasy art-wise, I like Frazetta, of course, and also some of the older guys like Allen St. John and Howard Pyle.

Right on! Those are some of my favourites as well... I can appreciate Boris, but his art is too smooth and almost "plastic" feeling for me to love...

Right on! Those are some of my favourites as well... I can appreciate Boris, but his art is too smooth and almost "plastic" feeling for me to love...

Couldn't have put it better myself.

lol It scares me that you were able to come up with them so fast!

Well, I've spent the last couple of weeks scanning in my entire collection, and have a couple of weeks/months to go to finish, but I am done with the Bronze that I already own... So, these came rather readily to mind :blush:

I know what you're saying tim, but whatever. it makes people happy, let 'em post their top 2000 if they want

I know. I'm just poking fun at the trend and taking it to its logical extreme.