• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

I still don't see how the group would let Hershel run them off. I am sorry but I would pull a Shane and take down Hershel and anyone else who tried to make me leave the place.

I'm guessing Shane gets killed, and Rick decides to respect Hershel's wishes.

Wrong. Thanks for playing. :baiting:

Here's a great review of the mid-season finale! (Episode 13) I'd post the whole thing here, but since it has a couple naughty words, I'll just post the link:

Walking Dead Episode 13

If you like it, the author has posted reviews of every other episode as they came out (except for the 1st episode).

Here's the links if want some good laughs!

Walking Dead Episode 2

Walking Dead Episode 3

Walking Dead Episode 4

Walking Dead Episode 5

Walking Dead Episode 6

Walking Dead Episode 7

Walking Dead Episode 8

Walking Dead Episode 9

Walking Dead Episode 10

Walking Dead Episode 11

Walking Dead Episode 12

Agreed... just awesome... this show has offically replaced Dexter as the best show on television in my book...

Let's not get crazy now. Love the show and I really want to love the show. No disappointments for me but it's not Dexter. (tsk)

Dexter...really? Love ya, Jeff, but... zzz

;)

This season or the show as a whole? What do you like to watch? :popcorn:

lol Saw one episode and just couldn't hang. Maybe it was just the episode. (shrug)

Heores S1 and S2

Smallville

Jericho

Back when I used to watch TV shows. TWD is the only show I watch now. Am I missing something. ;) I'm more of a movie/gamer guy. If I want crazy zombie action, I can either play it or view something like 28 Days Later, but I'm actually enjoying TWD because it has a backbone to it in the books. Love it so far. Just wish it were longer per episode.

Breaking bad

Dexter

The wire

Six feet under

Sopranos

Looks like I need to try The wire. Breaking bad is on Netflix now so it's next after I finish Jericho.

I tried many times to get into sopranos. One big long contest is all I could see.

Breaking bad

Dexter

The wire

Six feet under

Sopranos

Looks like I need to try The wire. Breaking bad is on Netflix now so it's next after I finish Jericho.

I tried many times to get into sopranos. One big long contest is all I could see.

Sopranos, don't get me started, that show can suck it.

One long deviated septum wheezing contest with tangential story lines that never lead anywhere in a series that ended nowhere.

Deadwood soooo good but sooo sad it lasted for such a short time. Jericho is another fav series of mine that didn't last long enough.

Jericho was a great show!!!

Indeed. Since episode 1 it always kept me wondering, guessing and anticipating. Sucks they cut it short from under everyone. Wish TWD had that "pull you into the screen" kind of feeling as well sometimes.

I guess I could give Dexter one more shot.

I feel Dexter can be slow and drags on if you watch it new as they come out. 1 episode per week.

For the last 2 seasons, I waited until the seasons were over and then watched them at my pace. I was able to watch 2 or 3 episodes in one night and didn't have to wait a week inbetween watching. The show was 100 times better and became one of my favorites. (thumbs u

I think that method of watching would be better for The Walking Dead too. Unfortunately, I can't wait that long with TWD.

Deadwood soooo good but sooo sad it lasted for such a short time. Jericho is another fav series of mine that didn't last long enough.

Indeed. Since episode 1 it always kept me wondering, guessing and anticipating. Sucks they cut it short from under everyone. Wish TWD had that "pull you into the screen" kind of feeling as well sometimes.

They tried to pickup the Jericho story in comic book format from where the tv show was cut short but it just isn't the same.

They tried to pickup the Jericho story in comic book format from where the tv show was cut short but it just isn't the same.

Ohh, so that's what that was? I thought they just retold the whole story, which wasn't attractive at all. But judging from you're comment, still doesn't seem like a good pick up. (shrug)

Ohh, so that's what that was? I thought they just retold the whole story, which wasn't attractive at all. But judging from you're comment, still doesn't seem like a good pick up. (shrug)

You may enjoy the comic from where it picks up, I was just really really bitter when the show was cancelled, brought back and cancelled again after a short and forced second season. :)

I believe they released a trade paperback of the comics recently.