• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

lol You know, contrary to belief, he does not pray to win games...he prays for no injuries and a good game regardless of who wins. :baiting:

Superbowl, here we come. :whee:

I didn't realize you two were that close. (worship)

At least that's what he's telling everyone. He could be praying for Jersey Shore to get renewed for another season, or that the post game meal is chicken fried steak, or it could be that MATT FORTE GET'S A TORN MCL!! :sumo:

Well you've got what you wanted Tebow...I hope you can sleep at night. :ohnoez:

Isn't it like a wish, if you tell someone what you are praying for it won't come true?

lol You know, contrary to belief, he does not pray to win games...he prays for no injuries and a good game regardless of who wins. :baiting:

At least that's what he's telling everyone. He could be praying for Jersey Shore to get renewed for another season, or that the post game meal is chicken fried steak, or it could be that MATT FORTE GET'S A TORN MCL!! :sumo:

Isn't it like a wish, if you tell someone what you are praying for it won't come true?

How dare you mock his hope and faith. :sumo:

:roflmao: He'll be sleeping like a baby and resting up for the days to come. :angel:

Driving down the main highway in dubai and look what i saw

IMG-20111202-00303.jpg

Holy carp, that's freakin' crazy! lol

I agree...who ever heard of a "Swiss Arabian"? :insane:

lol

Apparently, it's huge over there. Not sure if the women on the website are actually Arabian though. (shrug)

http://www.swissarabian.com/#link1

Nice to see you posting more, magZ.

Btw, I guess we can all watch re-runs for two months now. :sorry:

YAY!!!!

been busyu with projects before but have time now to get back in miss the collecting and all

How dare you mock his hope and faith. :sumo:

:roflmao: He'll be sleeping like a baby and resting up for the days to come. :angel:

It's all going to plan. And his opponents all mysteriously fall by the wayside. hm

How much fun was today's game? I can't wait to have miller back though.

No Walking Dead on tonight, My 49ers clinched a playoff spot, and Tebow managed to tebowbag another team at the end of the game. Hell has frozen over on us folks!!

Call it what you will...they made it. :headbang:

Next you get the Bears, it looks like the Lord struck down Cutler first and now Forte in advance of playing the Broncos so the road would be cleared for his glory. :cry:

Broncos play against Tom Brady and the Pats.

I know who I'll be rooting for*

*It's not Tom Brady :gossip:

No Walking Dead on tonight, My 49ers clinched a playoff spot, and Tebow managed to tebowbag another team at the end of the game. Hell has frozen over on us folks!!

Call it what you will...they made it. :headbang:

Next you get the Bears, it looks like the Lord struck down Cutler first and now Forte in advance of playing the Broncos so the road would be cleared for his glory. :cry:

Broncos play against Tom Brady and the Pats.

How much fun was today's game? I can't wait to have miller back though.

:headbang:

Saw all of Season 1 last night again. It's funny how one sees little things here and there that were previously missed when one sees episodes more than once.

Edited by FIREFLY

Wait! What? Who said that! :ohnoez:
lol

You better not send your kitty after me for saying that :insane:

She'll probably give you a pass. This time. :wishluck:

patriotcat1Large.jpg

"ALPHA! ALPHA! Blue 42! Blue 42!"

lol

She's so cute with that jersey on her :grin:

lol

patriotcat1Large.jpg

lol

She's so cute with that jersey on her :grin:

That cat looks like she hates that jersey. lol

The first seven episodes I have found to be very patchy. The dragging out of the Sophia story only became effective with the end of episode seven. The farm setting has dulled the atmosphere of the show and they need to move on and out of there to pick up a more dramatic pace. It would be interesting to see if the show has retained viewers through these episodes.

As far as characters are concerned - pardon the pun but they need new blood. They could do with killing a few off in one go:

Lori - whiney and dull.

Andrea - just annoying.

And Shane. Yes, Shane - his constant macho posturing and cow eyes for Lori begins to get on the old nerves after a while.

I think the female characters have been really let down by this show and it desparetly meeds Michonne to show up fairly quickly and inject a cutting edge.

lol

patriotcat1Large.jpg

When I think of Tom Brady, this is exactly how I picture him!

The first seven episodes I have found to be very patchy. The dragging out of the Sophia story only became effective with the end of episode seven. The farm setting has dulled the atmosphere of the show and they need to move on and out of there to pick up a more dramatic pace. It would be interesting to see if the show has retained viewers through these episodes.

As far as characters are concerned - pardon the pun but they need new blood. They could do with killing a few off in one go:

Lori - whiney and dull.

Andrea - just annoying.

And Shane. Yes, Shane - his constant macho posturing and cow eyes for Lori begins to get on the old nerves after a while.

I think the female characters have been really let down by this show and it desparetly meeds Michonne to show up fairly quickly and inject a cutting edge.

While I don't agree with you, I greatly appreciate the attempt to get this thread back on topic.

Lori - whiney and dull.

Andrea - just annoying.

Agreed!

I can just see the group spending the next 6 episodes packing.

This isn't Desparate House Wives either! It's a Zombie movie and people die. I can also do without Dale's precognitive abilities and the whole Shane issue. Shane needs to go, the show is having to create filler in order to extend his character which at the same time is creating a ripple effect with the story.