• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

Damn, can't believe what the latest round of autos are going for on eBay. I scored one of the Morgan / Lennie James autos so far but I think I will wait a while for the intial hype and set builders to quit bidding so these settle down.

While waiting for these auctions to end and watch most of them go for more than I cared for I got bored and was checking to see what other films or shows some of the actors have been in. I see little miss Emma Bell has been a naughty girl and done some nudity in a movie. :o

Lemme guess, she dies in that too (shrug)
Careful. Someone might have a coniption fit about not using a spoiler tag and quit to only come crawling back a few days later. lol

I have read every issue of WD multiple times and seen each teevee episode once and while I haven't read the Governor book, I think that I can say with 100% certainty that there is no character named Emma Bell so need to be concerned about a spolier tag. :angel:

So anyone open any boxes yet of The Walking Dead cards? Curious if everyone is constantly pulling 1 auto and 2 warddrobe cards per box or if some have more or even zero auto cards.

I hate when boxes don't always have at least the minimum amount of hits that they are suppose to and I am thinking about picking about a couple boxes just for the hell of it on eBay this week. I have some eBay bucks left so I can grab 2 boxes for around $40 a piece after eBay bucks but I am not sure if it is worth it or if I should just buy the autos I want.

So anyone open any boxes yet of The Walking Dead cards? Curious if everyone is constantly pulling 1 auto and 2 warddrobe cards per box or if some have more or even zero auto cards.

I hate when boxes don't always have at least the minimum amount of hits that they are suppose to and I am thinking about picking about a couple boxes just for the hell of it on eBay this week. I have some eBay bucks left so I can grab 2 boxes for around $40 a piece after eBay bucks but I am not sure if it is worth it or if I should just buy the autos I want.

But it's so much fun busting packs and anticipating what you might get, auto's, swatches, maybe a sketch card?? :)

But it's so much fun busting packs and anticipating what you might get, auto's, swatches, maybe a sketch card?? :)

I've been tempted to buy two cases. I'd flip the costume cards, have some choice scene cards maybe signed and keep the sketch cards...then again, I am damned with bad luck when it comes to lottery stuff.

I can already see an NBC Heroes chase happening all over again for me. :eek:

I've been tempted to buy two cases. I'd flip the costume cards, have some choice scene cards maybe signed and keep the sketch cards...then again, I am damned with bad luck when it comes to lottery stuff.

If you don't mind me asking how crazy did you go when it came to the NBC Heroes cards, what were you chasing and did you hit anything good?

If you don't mind me asking how crazy did you go when it came to the NBC Heroes cards, what were you chasing and did you hit anything good?

lol

I was chasing the sketch cards...preferably Peter, Nikki, Claire and Sylar sketches and sigs. Bought about 4 cases. Not a very good investment. Lost cash and got stuck with a bunch of carp. Flipped everything, even the base cards. But that was with Topps I believe. Might be different here. I think the people that will score out of these crazy sales are the people who bought early, cheap and tons of them rather than the tardy crowd. :grin:

i know why the huge brake . 1 week off for xbox/new years should be enough

also can't wait for game of thrones . That show is 2 good !!!

+100000000

It's going to be interesting to see if they can pack the 2nd book into one season.