• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

Some one has to teach Carl to throw like a boy.

They signed him up for little league, but it was canceled on account of the end of the world.

Some one has to teach Carl to throw like a boy.

They signed him up for little league, but it was canceled on account of the end of the world.

Thats no excuse. :sumo:

And his baseball coach's arms were eaten down the elbows.

I HATE how much they've strayed from the books. Dale dies now? Shane still walking around...starting to lose interest

Yup, Jeffery DeMunn (Dale) actually asked to be released from the show.

As for Shane:

Shane dies next weekend.

4bc7b1d3.jpg

So does that mean we all agree that the book is way better then the show?

Oh ya...

Depends on which story arc you are talking about.

There were some dead spots after the prison...and they went on for months.

The experience is better reading it in TPB form, but if you were a monthly reader you were pulling your hair out waiting to get to something of significance.

I agree. I cant bring myself to buy TPB so every couple of months I pick up the single copies from my pull box at my store and read 6-8 at a time.The "No way out" arc was awsome. Hopefully it just keeps rolling from there.

Edited by Thanos_7575

Any one else think that the gun Carl took out of the saddle bag, turns up again?

Maybe it's used on a member of the group. hm

If you watch the preview during or at the end of Comic book Men, Rick gives Carl a gun to keep.

Now if you want to know what happens, click here. Warning, this Spoiler Tells All!!!!

2.12 'Better Angels' Description]: [/b]

"Lori starts a dramatic war in Episode 2.09 where she tries to convince Rick to kill Shane. Rick thinks about it but shrugs it off. After Lori sees that Rick is still not acting, she has a talk with Shane and puts into his head that if Rick wasn't around they would still be together. This makes Shane change AGAIN, (he had finally made peace and Lori ****s him up again). Lori warns Rick that Shane will probably attempt to kill him, Rick denies it and says they've made peace. Anyway Shane decides to kill Rick and lures him into the forest chasing after Randall. Of course Rick isn't stupid he realizes nothing is adding up and tries to give Shane a chance to abandon his plans. Believe it or not Rick loves Shane like a brother, anyway he finally calls Shane on it and says he knows what he's trying to do.

So it starts with Rick walking to Shane, they're kinda on plain land I guess outside the barn (I mean far from it, like just outside a forest, and it's moonlight). Rick says something like "so this is where you planned to do it".

Shane says something I can't quite make out, I think he was acting oblivious and playing stupid because Rick says something like "you've got the balls to call this what it is....murder" so I can assume that Shane was playing dumb.

Rick circles Shane talking about how you think if you go to the barn alone they'll believe everything you say and his ****ing story you cooked up (not exact quote, cept the ****ing part) and Shane tells him to hush up and

how he saw "those guys" (the Philly boys) were going to shoot Rick so he followed them there (where the two currently are).

Rick doesn't buy a word that Shane says.

Shane finally admits "it ain't goin to be easy, but Lori and Carl will get over you" and you can tell by the look on Rick's face that he's starting to lose his patience. Shane adds "they done it before, they just gon have to" and pulls out his gun to aim at Rick's face. Rick asks why ? Why now? He then says "I thought we tried to work this out". Shane laughs and says "we tried to kill each other!" with his gun still on Rick.

Shane continues to mock by saying "ya think we're just gonna forget about it and run into the sunset together?" Rick asks him "are you gonna kill me in cold blood? Screw my wife? Have my children... my children! Call yu daddy? Is that what you want?"

He says something else that I couldn't make out, and Shane replies something like asking him what does he know what to live for or something? I'm sorry I couldn't hear it though I could be wrong.

Shane talks about how Rick has no idea what he had to, and still has to live with.

Shane dares Rick to raise his gun, but Rick refuses. Shane taunts him by saying "what happened Rick, I thought you said you weren't the good guy anymore?" He continues to mock, saying that he's a better father than Rick and that he's better for Lori than Rick because he's a better man than Rick and he'll actually fight for Lori (the stuff that Rick basically told him in '18 Miles Out' Shane is twisting his words against him, and this pisses off Rick.)

Shane says that Rick came back and destroyed everything. Pause. He continues by saying Rick has a broken wife and a weak boy. He also adds that Rick doesn't even know how to fix it, he then pushes his gun closer to Rick and tells him to raise his gun.

Rick asks something like you gonna shoot an unarmed man? Pause. Rick slowly goes for his gun and then pulls it out. The two now hve their guns trained on each other. Rick tries to negotiate saying "there's a way back from this, nothing happened here, we gonna lay down our guns and walk back to the farm."

Shane gets even more threatening and insulting and Rick then draws his knife (the one you see him use in '18 Miles Out'), finally when Shane doesn't expect it, Rick lunges his knife into Shane's chest.

Even worse HERE'S A BIG SPOILER.

SHANE COMES BACK TO LIFE AS A ZOMBIE! - Carl shoots him, the whole thing is pretty ****ed up but I won't give too much away :).

All this causes Rick to slowly change into a 'Shane' if you will. Believe me the show is going somewhere so crazy that Shane's death will not even be a burden, he served his purpose by helping Rick's character transform."

Edited by WiseGuyX

Can I make a request on spoilers? Maybe we can agree to give some clue as to what the spoiler might be? For example, this was posted.

From AMC (granted it was leaked accidentally)

Shane dies this season

Maybe instead, it could be:

From AMC (granted it was leaked accidentally) - MAJOR CHARACTER DEATH

Shane dies this season

If you've previously seen WiseGuyX' spoiler, then click below for another example.

As for Shane: Seems a little obvious what the spoiler is.

Shane dies next weekend.

4bc7b1d3.jpg

Any one else think that the gun Carl took out of the saddle bag, turns up again?

If you watch the preview during or at the end up Comicbook Men,

Rick gives Carl a gun to keep.

And shouldn't the above read more like this?

How is it a spoiler if it aired on national TV?

I add spoiler tags to events that has not yet happened. I'll try to indicate or label spoilers in the future but it's still ultimately up to the individual whether or not they choose to click on the spoiler button.

Edited by WiseGuyX

Some people don't watch Comicbook Men or even the previews for next week. Your argument could be extended to say, "How can it be a spoiler if it's on the Internet where anyone can access it?" "How is it a spoiler if it was published on WalkingDeadTVSpoilers.com?"

If you watch the preview during or at the end of Comic book Men, Rick gives Carl a gun to keep.

Now if you want to know what happens, click here. Warning, this Spoiler Tells All!!!!

2.12 'Better Angels' Description]: [/b]

"Lori starts a dramatic war in Episode 2.09 where she tries to convince Rick to kill Shane. Rick thinks about it but shrugs it off. After Lori sees that Rick is still not acting, she has a talk with Shane and puts into his head that if Rick wasn't around they would still be together. This makes Shane change AGAIN, (he had finally made peace and Lori ****s him up again). Lori warns Rick that Shane will probably attempt to kill him, Rick denies it and says they've made peace. Anyway Shane decides to kill Rick and lures him into the forest chasing after Randall. Of course Rick isn't stupid he realizes nothing is adding up and tries to give Shane a chance to abandon his plans. Believe it or not Rick loves Shane like a brother, anyway he finally calls Shane on it and says he knows what he's trying to do.

So it starts with Rick walking to Shane, they're kinda on plain land I guess outside the barn (I mean far from it, like just outside a forest, and it's moonlight). Rick says something like "so this is where you planned to do it".

Shane says something I can't quite make out, I think he was acting oblivious and playing stupid because Rick says something like "you've got the balls to call this what it is....murder" so I can assume that Shane was playing dumb.

Rick circles Shane talking about how you think if you go to the barn alone they'll believe everything you say and his ****ing story you cooked up (not exact quote, cept the ****ing part) and Shane tells him to hush up and

how he saw "those guys" (the Philly boys) were going to shoot Rick so he followed them there (where the two currently are).

Rick doesn't buy a word that Shane says.

Shane finally admits "it ain't goin to be easy, but Lori and Carl will get over you" and you can tell by the look on Rick's face that he's starting to lose his patience. Shane adds "they done it before, they just gon have to" and pulls out his gun to aim at Rick's face. Rick asks why ? Why now? He then says "I thought we tried to work this out". Shane laughs and says "we tried to kill each other!" with his gun still on Rick.

Shane continues to mock by saying "ya think we're just gonna forget about it and run into the sunset together?" Rick asks him "are you gonna kill me in cold blood? Screw my wife? Have my children... my children! Call yu daddy? Is that what you want?"

He says something else that I couldn't make out, and Shane replies something like asking him what does he know what to live for or something? I'm sorry I couldn't hear it though I could be wrong.

Shane talks about how Rick has no idea what he had to, and still has to live with.

Shane dares Rick to raise his gun, but Rick refuses. Shane taunts him by saying "what happened Rick, I thought you said you weren't the good guy anymore?" He continues to mock, saying that he's a better father than Rick and that he's better for Lori than Rick because he's a better man than Rick and he'll actually fight for Lori (the stuff that Rick basically told him in '18 Miles Out' Shane is twisting his words against him, and this pisses off Rick.)

Shane says that Rick came back and destroyed everything. Pause. He continues by saying Rick has a broken wife and a weak boy. He also adds that Rick doesn't even know how to fix it, he then pushes his gun closer to Rick and tells him to raise his gun.

Rick asks something like you gonna shoot an unarmed man? Pause. Rick slowly goes for his gun and then pulls it out. The two now hve their guns trained on each other. Rick tries to negotiate saying "there's a way back from this, nothing happened here, we gonna lay down our guns and walk back to the farm."

Shane gets even more threatening and insulting and Rick then draws his knife (the one you see him use in '18 Miles Out'), finally when Shane doesn't expect it, Rick lunges his knife into Shane's chest.

Even worse HERE'S A BIG SPOILER.

SHANE COMES BACK TO LIFE AS A ZOMBIE! - Carl shoots him, the whole thing is pretty ****ed up but I won't give too much away :).

All this causes Rick to slowly change into a 'Shane' if you will. Believe me the show is going somewhere so crazy that Shane's death will not even be a burden, he served his purpose by helping Rick's character transform."

lol As always, thank you! Spoilers are my kryptonite....

How do you get access to these by the way? From the way that read, you see the episode early? If you don't want to give up your secret, I understand :devil:

Does anyone else think that gun he dropped in the woods would come in play some how? Why would they show that then? Was it to show how bad, Lori and Rick are as parents? lol. Carl's playing with guns unsupervised, and then wondering a zombie infested woods alone.

Some people don't watch Comicbook Men or even the previews for next week. Your argument could be extended to say, "How can it be a spoiler if it's on the Internet where anyone can access it?" "How is it a spoiler if it was published on WalkingDeadTVSpoilers.com?"

Not really, the Internet is completely different since crew members, actors, and foreign nationals are able to leak sensitive information easier without reprisals from AMC etc. What's shown on national TV is aproved material that is intended for every one to view. If you choose not to watch Comic Book Men/Hell on Wheels etc, that is your choice but it's material that is public and aired on national TV. By your logic, everything that is mentioned falls under spoiler.

I'm not going to openly post material that has not been released or aired on national TV. All inside material is kept within spoiler tags. It's up to the individual to decide whether or not they choose to click on the spoilers. That and to resist discussing the spoilers openingly after viewing said spoilers.