• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

Any one else think that the gun Carl took out of the saddle bag, turns up again?

Maybe it's used on a member of the group. hm

If you watch the preview during or at the end up Comicbook Men,

Rick gives Carl a gun to keep.

And shouldn't the above read more like this?

How is it a spoiler if it aired on national TV?

Some people don't watch Comicbook Men or even the previews for next week. Your argument could be extended to say, "How can it be a spoiler if it's on the Internet where anyone can access it?" "How is it a spoiler if it was published on WalkingDeadTVSpoilers.com?"

Not really, the Internet is completely different since crew members, actors, and foreign nationals are able to leak sensitive information easier without reprisals from AMC etc. What's shown on national TV is aproved material that is intended for every one to view. If you choose not to watch Comic Book Men/Hell on Wheels etc, that is your choice but it's material that is public and aired on national TV. By your logic, everything that is mentioned falls under spoiler.

I'm not going to openly post material that has not been released or aired on national TV. All inside material is kept within spoiler tags. It's up to the individual to decide whether or not they choose to click on the spoilers. That and to resist discussing the spoilers openingly after viewing said spoilers.

I don't think he's saying it's about repercussions or logic or technicalities.

I think he's saying it's about courtesy to other boardies who watch the show and anything outside the show they might avoid. So it's a small thing to wrap something in spoiler tags because it's appreciated in the community and not because you are compelled under threat of penalty.

Any one else think that the gun Carl took out of the saddle bag, turns up again?

Maybe it's used on a member of the group. hm

If you watch the preview during or at the end up Comicbook Men,

Rick gives Carl a gun to keep.

And shouldn't the above read more like this?

How is it a spoiler if it aired on national TV?

Some people don't watch Comicbook Men or even the previews for next week. Your argument could be extended to say, "How can it be a spoiler if it's on the Internet where anyone can access it?" "How is it a spoiler if it was published on WalkingDeadTVSpoilers.com?"

Not really, the Internet is completely different since crew members, actors, and foreign nationals are able to leak sensitive information easier without reprisals from AMC etc. What's shown on national TV is aproved material that is intended for every one to view. If you choose not to watch Comic Book Men/Hell on Wheels etc, that is your choice but it's material that is public and aired on national TV. By your logic, everything that is mentioned falls under spoiler.

I'm not going to openly post material that has not been released or aired on national TV. All inside material is kept within spoiler tags. It's up to the individual to decide whether or not they choose to click on the spoilers. That and to resist discussing the spoilers openingly after viewing said spoilers.

I think he's saying it's about courtesy to other boardies who watch the show and anything outside the show they might avoid. So it's a small thing to wrap something in spoiler tags because it's appreciated in the community and not because you are compelled under threat of penalty.

Yes, and I use spoiler tags often. My question is this, do previews that air on national TV after the show require spoiler tags?

It would be nice as a courtesy to other posters. I know that I DVR a lot of shows and may not watch them on the same day. There have been several times that I did not watch TWD until Monday or Tuesday night.

Yes, if I haven't seen the show and it has already aired I shouldn't be clicking on the thread. I get that. I think a few days courtesy is a good thing and after that it should be fair game.

It would be nice as a courtesy to other posters. I know that I DVR a lot of shows and may not watch them on the same day. There have been several times that I did not watch TWD until Monday or Tuesday night.

Yes, if I haven't seen the show and it has already aired I shouldn't be clicking on the thread. I get that. I think a few days courtesy is a good thing and after that it should be fair game.

I DVR all my shows as well and watch them later, until then, I avoid such threads.

How about this? If it's not in the episode itself, it should get a spoiler tag, with a general description.

Why does it need a description? If you don't want to be spoiled don't open the tags. I think having a description will make people want to click on it, then they will get pissed even though no one made them click on it.

Sneak peak pictures as well as Michonne rumor.

Warning Spoilers!!

Last chance!!

It's rumored Walkers are going to swarm the Farm on the last episode of Season 2 and.........Michonne is going to save Andrea from one!!! Michonne does make her first appearance in that episode and we do see walkers on the farm in the previews. So there is a very good chance this rumor could be true.

Anyhow, here is a couple more sneak peak pictures.

dd8dfe05.jpg

e4bf8fb1.jpg

246e1979.jpg

Comment re events in last show.

I'm sorry to see Dale go so early as opposed to the book. I liked his mostly "grandfatherly" tone throughout the book, that is, until Kirkman decided to off him and had him be somewhat paranoid. I wouldn't have objected if they just replaced Jeffrey DeMunn with another actor who wanted to be there

Its weird. We know who is playing the Governor already. We should know who is playing Michonne, unless she doesn't show up.

I think the fact that Kirkman has pretty much come out and admitted Michonne will be in season 3, yet they still haven't announced who was cast in the role pretty much makes me think it is Rutina Wesley from True Blood. They just can't officially announce anything because of her wrapping stuff up with True Blood still since her character of Tara is technically up in the air on whether she is dead or not right now.

Yep ive seen the recent season of True Blood. I doubt she will play Michonne though. Hopefully its another unknown.

If Michonne does show up in the finale, its amazing how they kept the actor under wraps and no leaks came out.

Edited by DomUgarte

wasnt there a little report...

from one of the actors who played a zombie (minus jaw) that was chained to her (like JJs Cover) that played her boyfriend?

But that was denied by the actress involved so it can't be true.

:gossip: just like how the Colts wouldn't release Manning...

wasnt there a little report...

from one of the actors who played a zombie (minus jaw) that was chained to her (like JJs Cover) that played her boyfriend?

But that was denied by the actress involved so it can't be true.

:gossip: just like how the Colts wouldn't release Manning...

oh i didnt read that report. interesting.