• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

Shane was the voice of reason in the show. Sure he was slightly insane, but if 99.9% of the population is trying to eat my friends and my family, and myself, it's time to stop pretending we still live in a happy civilized world and time to start being a d i c k.

At least they killed Dale too; otherwise, with Shane gone, the whining would have been unbearable. I hope Lori is next.

Shane was the voice of reason in the show. Sure he was slightly insane,.

He started out as the voice of reason or at least of pragmatism.

He ended up the voice of sociopathic social Darwinism. He ran out the length of his chain and totally unraveled.

should i be reading this thread if i haven't watched any episodes yet........i'm guessing i shouldn't get too attached to this Shane fellow.

Anything that has aired or any speculation on what might happen is fair game. Any leaks about upcoming episodes are behind spoilers.

should i be reading this thread if i haven't watched any episodes yet........i'm guessing i shouldn't get too attached to this Shane fellow.

Anything that has aired or any speculation on what might happen is fair game. Any leaks about upcoming episodes are behind spoilers.

This, although our English friends I believe are a week behind people here in the US. Example, the episode we just saw Sunday doesn't air in the UK until this coming Friday. If that's the case, those people in the UK may want use a lot of caution while viewing this thread unless they like spoilers.

Well if you're looking for a glimps of who is playing Michonne, you're probably going to have to wait until Season 3 

Here is a spoiler regarding Michonne "As for Michonne.. in the finale her face is not seen. She shows up in a hooded cloak and though she looks right at Andrea, the shadow of the cloak shades her face from being seen. You'll see the full body, and you can make out some of her facial features, but won't be able to make out who the face belongs to. It'll be a while before the casting choice is leaked."

Re: people wandering off alone on the farm. For months, the farm has been a relatively safe place for the group, other than the one walker in the well, it has been a safe haven, so that they wander within the confines of the fences doesn't bother me at all.

So I was walking through Wal-Mart last night and was thinking of buying my son a toy (I also like to look at toys, I won't lie) and there they were right between the Halo and the nerf guns...

Walking Dead Figures...I kid you not...

Rick

Daryl

2 Zombies

I guess they are different packaging and one of the Zombies shuffles his feet? Not sure, not much of a toy collector, but thinking I might buy a couple of sets...

and of course sell some...

They should have set up traps around the farm the whole time they were there. A big deep pit with raw meat hanging over the pit and just watch the zombies fall in. A bunch of those around the farm would of kept the place safer then just watching for zombies. Frustrating to me to watch this show sometimes.

I still think Shane was infected by tainted zombie water around the farm. He could have killed Rich a long time ago and didn't. He changed when they got to the farm. Actually most of the others have gotten strange since they been at the farm. Just my 2 cents.

Here is a question we know from the trailer that the farm is overrun but if Herschal has electricity why didn't he just put up electric fences?

Bigger question where did he get his electric power?

I still think Shane was infected by tainted zombie water around the farm. He could have killed Rich a long time ago and didn't. He changed when they got to the farm. Actually most of the others have gotten strange since they been at the farm. Just my 2 cents.

Your answer to that is in the spoilers posted a couple of pages back :baiting: