• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

TBP I'm happy that Carl's character isn't annoying or at least as annoying anymore. It looks like he's gonna get with Hershel's other daughter

Somehow I can't see a 12 year old/18 year old relationship working out in any medium.

It worked in Star Wars, Anakin and Princess Amidala, and he was even younger.

I disagree, it did not work. It made it onto the screen, but it was ridiculous.

TBP I'm happy that Carl's character isn't annoying or at least as annoying anymore. It looks like he's gonna get with Hershel's other daughter

Agreed! I thought he acted and looked much more like he should and I wonder if he is gonna hook up with her since sophia is not around anymore (Shouldn't be a spoiler anymore). Two thumbs up for Carl so far! (thumbs u (thumbs u

Somehow I can't see a 12 year old/18 year old relationship working out in any medium.

It worked in Star Wars, Anakin and Princess Amidala, and he was even younger.

I disagree, it did not work. It made it onto the screen, but it was ridiculous.

It "worked" in Star Wars because Anakin aged about 10 years before getting with her. I sincerely doubt that we'll be fast forwarding that span of time within the series.

Dude - spoilers - Asia,Australia and GB don't see it for 24 hrs..

It doesn't air until Friday over here, we're nearly a week behind. I'll be watching it tonight though, torrents are your friend for that kind of stuff, especially when you can stream to a Smart TV.

Pure genius...thank you Mr. Kirkman, Moore, Adlard and Rathburn for creating something so genius that when I get home from NYCC today, my 12 year old daughter is decked out in her WD T-Shirt counting down the minutes til 9 o clock, and I have my 10 year old daughter jumping in my arms in the last 15 minutes of the episode.

:foryou:

Jim

I am notifying children services in Canada in the morning...if you guys even have such a thing.

Pure genius...thank you Mr. Kirkman, Moore, Adlard and Rathburn for creating something so genius that when I get home from NYCC today, my 12 year old daughter is decked out in her WD T-Shirt counting down the minutes til 9 o clock, and I have my 10 year old daughter jumping in my arms in the last 15 minutes of the episode.

:foryou:

Jim

I am notifying children services in Canada in the morning...if you guys even have such a thing.

I guess I'm really in trouble seeing as they have been watching since season one when they were 10 and 8. :sorry:

Jim

Like I said, just call me and I'll help you find competent counsel in your area. Don't worry ... I've seen court's give monsters their children back. I'm sure you can convince them that a show about monsters isn't that bad. lol

loving it!